• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

waxdart

Beach Comber
Aug 31, 2011
  • Full time Junior Maintenance Tech - Entry level

The Handyman Co is hiring for February 1st!
Looking for a motivated and reliable individual to join a growing team providing routine maintenance to residential properties around Seaside. Must be presentable and energetic, a clean driving license, a working cell phone, an aptitude to learn, and be willing to work weekends as needed. Some use of hand tools desirable but not essential. Training provided. This is a year-round entry level position with room to advance.

We have a no drugs policy at the Handyman Co.

Pay: $22 p/h plus $1000 bonus for full year Dec 14th. 6 month reviews
Hours: 40 p/w
Schedule: 8-4pm Thursday through Monday (subject to change)
Vehicle: Ford transit connect
Role: Technician. Entry level role: Light landscaping (pruning palmettos, shrubs, blowing off paths), A/C Filter change, replacing bulbs, replacing batteries, other non technical tasks. Maintain vehicle (Keeping ladders secure, filling gas, keep presentable, monitor tire pressure). Must be available for an emergency weather event (Hurricane prep/Freeze prep).

Email your number and/or resume to kelvin.jobling@gmail.com for a chat!

zom51

Beach Lover
Dec 11, 2015
  • Full time Junior Maintenance Tech - Entry level

The Handyman Co is hiring for February 1st!
Looking for a motivated and reliable individual to join a growing team providing routine maintenance to residential properties around Seaside. Must be presentable and energetic, a clean driving license, a working cell phone, an aptitude to learn, and be willing to work weekends as needed. Some use of hand tools desirable but not essential. Training provided. This is a year-round entry level position with room to advance.

We have a no drugs policy at the Handyman Co.

Pay: $22 p/h plus $1000 bonus for full year Dec 14th. 6 month reviews
Hours: 40 p/w
Schedule: 8-4pm Thursday through Monday (subject to change)
Vehicle: Ford transit connect
Role: Technician. Entry level role: Light landscaping (pruning palmettos, shrubs, blowing off paths), A/C Filter change, replacing bulbs, replacing batteries, other non technical tasks. Maintain vehicle (Keeping ladders secure, filling gas, keep presentable, monitor tire pressure). Must be available for an emergency weather event (Hurricane prep/Freeze prep).

Email your number and/or resume to kelvin.jobling@gmail.com for a chat!
Any interest for a an older individual. I have to many years of experience to want to think about . I was a contractor and have done numerous additionals baths and kitchen and took care of a number of homes in the 30-a area since 2001.
Retirement is a bit boring
. Need $25 per hour ! Thanks

waxdart

Beach Comber
Aug 31, 2011
Any interest for a an older individual. I have to many years of experience to want to think about . I was a contractor and have done numerous additionals baths and kitchen and took care of a number of homes in the 30-a area since 2001.
Retirement is a bit boring
. Need $25 per hour ! Thanks
Hi. Thanks for you're interest but the position is now filled! I'll reach out if anything changes. Thanks!