• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

The Plumber

New posts
Creepy

hofstra2emmanueldunandafpgetty.jpg
 
I am certainly no fan of Bush. He has increased government spending to the point of bankruptcy, did not win the war we should be fighting before getting us into one we should not have fought, has done nothing to slow abortion except give minor lip service to the idea and sat on his hands while the good folks at Freddie and Fannie were steering the financial markets to a meltdown. But when we make him walk the plank for ruining the country we should have Chris Dodd, Barney Franks, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid right behind him. They are just as much at fault for our problems as Bush is.

Bush will pass from the stage in a couple of months.:clap: But who will be in the White House to replace him? Someone who will stand up to the above mentioned idiots/crooks or a cheerleader? I believe that Obama will definitely be a cheerleader. I am 50/50 on which way McCain will lean, so McCain gets my vote. It is a shame we are once again reduced to choosing between the lessor of two evils.:bang:
 
I am certainly no fan of Bush. He has increased government spending to the point of bankruptcy, did not win the war we should be fighting before getting us into one we should not have fought, has done nothing to slow abortion except give minor lip service to the idea and sat on his hands while the good folks at Freddie and Fannie were steering the financial markets to a meltdown. But when we make him walk the plank for ruining the country we should have Chris Dodd, Barney Franks, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid right behind him. They are just as much at fault for our problems as Bush is.

Bush will pass from the stage in a couple of months.:clap: But who will be in the White House to replace him? Someone who will stand up to the above mentioned idiots/crooks or a cheerleader? I believe that Obama will definitely be a cheerleader. I am 50/50 on which way McCain will lean, so McCain gets my vote. It is a shame we are once again reduced to choosing between the lessor of two evils.:bang:

I don't think I have spoken with a single Rep. who actually likes McCain, while every Dem. I speak with likes Obama. We are just now hearing from Reps. what a failure "W" is when everyone else knew what a screw-up he was most of his life before he was "elected" in 2000 and shockingly again in 2004.

Throughout this campaign Obama has been steady, on message, and proven to be an extremely intelligent individual. McCain has been all over the place, saying or doing anything to please out of desperation. His stance on issues will change with the wind. If you don't know where you're going any road will get you there.

I cast my vote today for Barack Obama not because he is the lesser of two evils, but because I think he is the man we need for our president.:clap:
 
I know many Republicans who like McCain & I also know some very die hard Democrats who absolutley can not stand Obama. I guess we travel in different circles. I think on one thread someone mentioned that we all tend to be around like minded people.
 
I know many Republicans who like McCain & I also know some very die hard Democrats who absolutley can not stand Obama. I guess we travel in different circles. I think on one thread someone mentioned that we all tend to be around like minded people.


I haven't been here long enough to meet many like minded people, however if you know some very die hard democrats who absolutley can't stand Obama who do they support?
 
I wish I was, all of my co-workers and even my wife and children are voting for McCain. It was amazing the Obama Muslim thing and the Pledge of Allegience and the National Anthem is still at issue. Funny how the internet can change a persons perspective.
 
I haven't been here long enough to meet many like minded people, however if you know some very die hard democrats who absolutley can't stand Obama who do they support?

John McCain. Since we are basically a 2 party system a vote for one of the other candidates would be counter productive if you did not want Barack Obama to win. It could very well be that in the future some of these other parties might have more of an influence on politics, but not at this time.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top