30ashopper
SoWal Insider
I know he and palin like to repeat this over and over, but that does not make it so. not by a long shot. how is he putting anyone first besides himself?
I believe Obama will be the one to choose people from all sides to make the best choices. This is what the change thing is about. If he does not do this, or is not able to do this because of hte current systems, then I give up and will never trust another politician again. He's the first I've ever seen that understands the necessity of this kind of thinking and leading. if he can't do it, then we're all screwed.
one thing I know for sure, McCain does not have the temperament or the head for true leadership. no way. no how.
The people of the great state of Arizona have been showing their confidence in his tempermant and leadership skills for over 25 years.
Half the democratic party didn't give Obama that level of support in the primary. ;-)
Last edited: