• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

The Plumber

New posts
Wouldn't Biden be booted too....he was on an illegal democratic ticket? This is very strange.....it stinks.
 
Wouldn't Biden be booted too....he was on an illegal democratic ticket? This is very strange.....it stinks.

Well, if Obama is disqualified before the election, I assume the DNC leaders would meet and figure out who to select as a replacement. If after the election and assuming Obama wins, no, it seems to me that Biden qualifications would be judged separate and apart from Obama's. I don't know the current status of the case, have not read that far. I just read the complaint and it claims that Obama has four aliases. Does anyone know about this?
 
Well, if Obama is disqualified before the election, I assume the DNC leaders would meet and figure out who to select as a replacement. If after the election and assuming Obama wins, no, it seems to me that Biden qualifications would be judged separate and apart from Obama's. I don't know the current status of the case, have not read that far. I just read the complaint and it claims that Obama has four aliases. Does anyone know about this?


A load of crap. Like I had any doubts.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/citizen.asp
 
Do you all seriously think that a person would run for President of the United States and not be a U.S. Citizen? I mean come on, all that time and energy knowing that that truth would be known? Give me a freaking break!!! I think it is truly grasping at straws!!!!!
 

Snopes mentions the Berg lawsuit and it seems to me that it is the court's responsiblity to determine the facts.

BTW, I posted the lawsuit stuff because it was brought up in this thread and I started researching based on that. I presented facts and opinions about the facts and did not present any "crap" as you have charged. You love to make personal attacks don't you?
 
Do you all seriously think that a person would run for President of the United States and not be a U.S. Citizen? I mean come on, all that time and energy knowing that that truth would be known? Give me a freaking break!!! I think it is truly grasping at straws!!!!!

Sure, Jimmy Carter was obviously from Mars.
 
huh?

Where are y'all getting this stuff?

:floor:...I have an image of Felix the Cat and his wonderful bag of tricks.

Do you all seriously think that a person would run for President of the United States and not be a U.S. Citizen? I mean come on, all that time and energy knowing that that truth would be known? Give me a freaking break!!! I think it is truly grasping at straws!!!!!

You tell 'em Darlene. Have mercy...this is the silliest thing I have heard to date.
 
this thread is exactly like mccain's campaign. not very well executed and increasingly desperate... desperate people, measures, statements. it is really not becoming of a presidential candidate or his supporters, imo.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top