• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

WoolyFSU

Beach Comber
Dec 1, 2009
Old Grove
I have a framed Tracy Taylor watercolor print, signed and dated 1987 that I'm trying to figure out what to do with. I emailed Tracy and she said this was her first published fish print and is now working with Wyland galleries. I'm not much of an art guy, so was wondering if anyone was interested in it or had any information about the value, collectibility, etc. Thanks in advance for any help. I'll include a picture of the picture...that just sounds funny

WoolyFSU

Beach Comber
Dec 1, 2009
Old Grove
Thought I'd give this a bump as I was playing around on the internet last night and tried to do some more research about Tracy. Turns out she's a well collected artist, and has pieces displayed all over the world. I feel really bad that this is just sitting in my closet so I'll ask again if anyone knows of a gallery or consignment place that may want this piece? I know its not an original, but it is part of the first series of prints from her first published piece (she finally emailed me with some background) and is actually pretty hard to come across, especially signed in 1987. I'm not an art guy, but do appreciate good work, and feel bad this is not being shared by being on display somewhere. Thanks for any help you can offer!

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
painting

Thought I'd give this a bump as I was playing around on the internet last night and tried to do some more research about Tracy. Turns out she's a well collected artist, and has pieces displayed all over the world. I feel really bad that this is just sitting in my closet so I'll ask again if anyone knows of a gallery or consignment place that may want this piece? I know its not an original, but it is part of the first series of prints from her first published piece (she finally emailed me with some background) and is actually pretty hard to come across, especially signed in 1987. I'm not an art guy, but do appreciate good work, and feel bad this is not being shared by being on display somewhere. Thanks for any help you can offer!

Do you have any idea what you want for it? :dunno:

WoolyFSU

Beach Comber
Dec 1, 2009
Old Grove
No clue, thats why I'm asking around. I just want to avoid selling it for too much or too little if that makes any sense. The frame and matting alone is really nice, just doesnt fit my decor. I know that she has a few current prints out on her website that are $40-$50 unframed, but those are current releases. This is one that you cant get anymore except on the secondary market. If you really like the it though and want it, pm me and we'll go from there

Kevin Gault

Beach Crab
Mar 24, 2014
Thats interesting. I got lucky and found a Tracy Taylor print titled JUST PASSIN THRU. Its a framed print signed and dated 1989. I couldnt find it in her gallery. If anyone has info let me
know. Its for sale.