• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Dirk

Beach Crab
Jan 4, 2022
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Hi! How much ?
These 2 tickets will get you into all the venues for all days. The VIP status is for the reserved seating section at the Grand Blvd Headline Stage on Saturday and Sunday with all the great unlimited food and drink. The total cost is $1525.48 (each ticket was the early bird special of $725 plus $37.74 ticket fee)

Brooke Atwood

Beach Crab
Jan 4, 2022
Grayton Beach
These 2 tickets will get you into all the venues for all days. The VIP status is for the reserved seating section at the Grand Blvd Headline Stage on Saturday and Sunday with all the great unlimited food and drink. The total cost is $1525.48 (each ticket was the early bird special of $725 plus $37.74 ticket fee)
HI! sounds good, thanks for not trying to mark up. We want them. How do we do this?

Dirk

Beach Crab
Jan 4, 2022
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
HI! sounds good, thanks for not trying to mark up. We want them. How do we do this?
Great! There are two ways we can do this.
1. You can venmo me the amount and I will email you the tickets bar code. You then take the email bar code to the box office next week and turn them in for the wrist bands.
OR
2. I can meet you at the box office next week and you can either give me cash or venmo me there. Then I can give you the email of the tickets bar code and/or go into the box office with you to get the wristbands. The box office is open Wednesday 3-7, Thursday 10-10, Friday 10-10.

Dirk

Beach Crab
Jan 4, 2022
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Go with option 2. There's no reversing a Venmo.
Yes! Definitely option 2. Meeting in person at the box office is best to make sure there are no glitches. Here is also an update on the Safety protocol of the 30A Songwriters festival webpage:At the Box office, to turn in the email barcode for the wristbands, the festival is asking for ID and also proof of COVID vaccination OR show negative covid test 72 hours in advance.

Brooke Atwood

Beach Crab
Jan 4, 2022
Grayton Beach
Yes! Definitely option 2. Meeting in person at the box office is best to make sure there are no glitches. Here is also an update on the Safety protocol of the 30A Songwriters festival webpage:At the Box office, to turn in the email barcode for the wristbands, the festival is asking for ID and also proof of COVID vaccination OR show negative covid test 72 hours in advance.
ok. We are from out of town, my family has a house in Grayton Beach though. We won't be getting in to town till late Thursday night. Should we send you a deposit? or something to assure we can rely on these? I can also get my niece and sister to meet you to retrieve ? they live on 30A. My sister has a pharmacy on 30A?