• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Vacation Places that You Really Enjoyed

New posts

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
In the continuing saga of lists, what places have you been on vacation, you liked well enough to want to return or have returned.
SoWal, of course :clap:
Disney World
Smokey Mts.
Charleston, SC
Savannah, GA
Hilton Head Island
Chattanooga, TN
St. Augustine, Fl
Key West
New Orleans
Paris, France
Lucerne, Switzerland
Heildeberg, Germany
New York City
Arlington, Va
Gettysburg

So what are most love vacation spots?
 
Last edited:
SoWal, of course!
Mt. Princeton, outside of Buena Vista, Colorado
Iquitos, Peru (Not exactly a vacation--it was a mission trip--but it was an amazing place.)
London & Edinburgh (Again, not a vacation, but an incredible trip!)
Vancouver
New York City
Park City, Utah
(Now do I list the ones that will be my favorite once I manage to go?)
 
Last edited:
Never had the chance yet to go over seas, but here is my stateside list:

Monterey, CA (Pebble Beach):biggrin:
San Francisco, CA
Reno, NV (Lake Tahoe)
San Antonio, TX
New Port Beach, VA
Los Angeles, CA
Phoenix, AZ
Ft. Polk, LA (Oh....wait a minute, that was a crappy duty I HAD to go on...:shock: )
Myrtle Beach, SC:D
Fayettville, NC
Denver, CO
Santa Fe, NM


Next on the list:

SoWal, FL!!!:wave:
 
I love vacations! I need one about every other month or so. :lol: My fave places I'd like to get back to (excluding SoWal since we'll always get back to our beach):

Charleston & Savannah
the Eastern Seaboard major cities (NYC, Philly & DC)
Toronto
San Francisco
anywhere in Pennsylvania (except Scranton!), New York, and Virginia
anywhere in England
anywhere in France
anywhere in Italy
Hong Kong
Tokyo
anywhere in Indonesia

I also have an list that's just as long of places I've seen once, and once is enough. :blink: :biggrin: :eek:
 
SoWal, of course....maybe one day I'll live there....:biggrin:
Greece...ANYWHERE! (esp. Oia :wub: )
Positano, Italy
Venice, Italy
Florence, Italy
Cologne, Germany Almost anywhere in Germany except Frankfurt)
Brugge, Belgium
Amsterdam, Holland
Salzburg, Austria
Sicily
San Francisco
Pheonix/Scotsdale
Sedona
St Thomas VI
Charleston, SC
Beaufort, SC
Key West
Miami

Who am I kidding??? I LOVE TO TRAVEL and will go anywhere! I am a travel ho......:blush: ;-)
 
SOWAL - so much that I moved here :)
Anywhere in Colorado
Paris, France
Tuscany, Italy
Rome, Italy
Nice, France
Switzerland (can't spell the city - so I'm not even going to try!)
Amsterdam, ND
Chi-town
London, England
Bath, England
St. Louis/Kansas City -home :blush: :blush:


CHEERS!
 
:wub: that 'tar, Allifunn. Ya'll sure are world travelers. :D I would :wub: to go to Italy and Amsterdam and lots of places on ya'lls' lists. :clap: The only place I've been out of the country was Cancun about 20 years ago. The beach was so beautiful, and the water clear like sowal. :chill:
Sowal and Morrison Springs or some other springs are my faorite places to visit. I would :wub: to stay at Wakulla springs.
 
AND WATT ABOUT TULSA??????


Crap; I didnt know there was any place else other than SoWal.....:idontno:


Never had the chance yet to go over seas, but here is my stateside list:

Monterey, CA (Pebble Beach):biggrin:
San Francisco, CA
Reno, NV (Lake Tahoe)
San Antonio, TX
New Port Beach, VA
Los Angeles, CA
Phoenix, AZ
Ft. Polk, LA (Oh....wait a minute, that was a crappy duty I HAD to go on...:shock: )
Myrtle Beach, SC:D
Fayettville, NC
Denver, CO
Santa Fe, NM


Next on the list:

SoWal, FL!!!:wave:
 
AND WATT ABOUT TULSA??????


Crap; I didnt know there was any place else other than SoWal.....:idontno:


Absolutely Tulsa!:clap:

Ft. Worth
Waxahachie
Waco
Goat Neck
Brazos Point
Nemo
Rainbow
Meridian
Hillsboro
Glen Rose
Granbury
Luckenbach
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top