• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Vegas at the Beach

New posts
Walked over and took a peek at the party. Looked and sounded very funn! :clap_1:
 
GREAT PARTY. The beach club was beautiful and the perfect setting for Vegas at the Beach. Everyone looked gorgeous....especially the Steeleings and Mer-people!!!!!

I spent most of the night at the roulette table. I know it was fake money but I can totally see where it could be addictive. Vegas, here I come!
 
I hear Mermaid was the jewel model for the silent auction!!! Sorry we missed the funn!
 
Sueshore said:
;-) ...she's worth more than that!
Yes, Mermaid and Man worked the silent auction table and I mean they worked it! She felt right at home modeling the diamond tennis bracelet. They were driving up the bids like crazy! :clap_1: The night was a big success thanks to many hands volunteering and pitching in!
 
sorry we missed this funn event! I have heard so much about it from several friends. I heard the Watersound Beach Club was a perfectly beautiful place for a great party and everyone had a blast. I also heard rumor of Mer-people attending, and working the party! Sounds like the event was a huge success - great job and congratulations on a wonderful party Steeling1 and Seaside Rep Theater! :clap_1:
 
Thanks to everyone who attended and volunteered - and who gave their good wishes, too! The Mer-people were a HUGE help, as were the steele family members and friends!
The party was a great success. Haven't crunched all the numbers yet, but it looks good!

Now - if you missed Vegas at the Beach - come see

MY WAY: A MUSICAL TRIBUTE TO FRANK SINATRA
Opening Wednesday, April 5th

Runs April 5 - 29
Wednesdays - Saturdays
7:30pm
Meeting Hall Theatre
$29.00

My Way features over 50 songs made popular by Ol' Blue Eyes.

Call 850-231-0733 to purchase tickets by phone.
www.seasiderep.org​
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top