• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

olive

Beach Fanatic
Nov 10, 2005
GREAT PARTY. The beach club was beautiful and the perfect setting for Vegas at the Beach. Everyone looked gorgeous....especially the Steeleings and Mer-people!!!!!

I spent most of the night at the roulette table. I know it was fake money but I can totally see where it could be addictive. Vegas, here I come!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
I hear Mermaid was the jewel model for the silent auction!!! Sorry we missed the funn!

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Smiling JOe said:
Rumor has it that she was a 5K jewel.

;-) ...she's worth more than that!

steele mama

Beach Fanatic
Mar 14, 2005
Newnan, Georgia
Sueshore said:
;-) ...she's worth more than that!
Yes, Mermaid and Man worked the silent auction table and I mean they worked it! She felt right at home modeling the diamond tennis bracelet. They were driving up the bids like crazy! :clap_1: The night was a big success thanks to many hands volunteering and pitching in!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
sorry we missed this funn event! I have heard so much about it from several friends. I heard the Watersound Beach Club was a perfectly beautiful place for a great party and everyone had a blast. I also heard rumor of Mer-people attending, and working the party! Sounds like the event was a huge success - great job and congratulations on a wonderful party Steeling1 and Seaside Rep Theater! :clap_1:

Thanks to everyone who attended and volunteered - and who gave their good wishes, too! The Mer-people were a HUGE help, as were the steele family members and friends!
The party was a great success. Haven't crunched all the numbers yet, but it looks good!

Now - if you missed Vegas at the Beach - come see

MY WAY: A MUSICAL TRIBUTE TO FRANK SINATRA
Opening Wednesday, April 5th

Runs April 5 - 29
Wednesdays - Saturdays
7:30pm
Meeting Hall Theatre
$29.00

My Way features over 50 songs made popular by Ol' Blue Eyes.

Call 850-231-0733 to purchase tickets by phone.
www.seasiderep.org