• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Visitor Guide - Download PDF - ROUGH DRAFT

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen KB???? I think she just got covered with an avalanche of paper!!!! So many good ideas! IOU a beverage of your choice in October, KB!
 
katie blue said:
yes!!! pre-gathered info (already in a doc) is a big help! PM it to me, it'll go in the doc. we may well have to call this the Official SoWal.com Visitors Guide. thank you everyone.

took a shower, not grumpy anymore. :cool:

Maybe...SoWal for Dummies!!!!! wink wink
 
...and I'll be in line right behind you, Mermaid! :lolabove: Then I'll need to find the "Internet for Dummies" line, because I've been trying to figure out how to PM a file to Katie Blue, but for the life of me I can't seem to get it! :bang:

Katie Blue...sorry....hope you don't mind....I'll just add my golf courses document file here in case you care to use any of it.

Thanks! :clap_1:
 
luvthebeach said:
...and I'll be in line right behind you, Mermaid! :lolabove: Then I'll need to find the "Internet for Dummies" line, because I've been trying to figure out how to PM a file to Katie Blue, but for the life of me I can't seem to get it! :bang:

Katie Blue...sorry....hope you don't mind....I'll just add my golf courses document file here in case you care to use any of it.

Thanks! :clap_1:

Great idea....message board for idiots...like me!!! I need help with the basics...downloading/sharing pics, getting a new avatar, cut and paste... am I hopeless?
 
Having trouble finding good info on 1. chair rental services, 2. kayak and bike rental and 3. fishing charters . IF anyone has even a partial list of these, please post. Movies and GOlf courses added already.
 
The cottage we rented in July was right behind Bo Walker's place so we got to know him. He runs Crooked Creek Outfitters. The website is www.crookedcreekoutfitters.com. He's fully licensed and LOVES to fish. And he's a really nice guy. His website isn't running quite yet, so here's the info from his business card:

Captain Bo Walker, owner
P.O. Box 4601
Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459

Office: (850) 534-5955
Cell: (850) 830-1850
 
Last edited:
Mermaid said:
Katie blue, you might be grumpy, but we sure are happy!

I think it would be a great idea to include movie info. When we were down to the beach in July with four teenagers, they were having movie withdrawals by the end of the week. They took off for PCB in search of the Regal theatre, drove for hours and never did find it. (BTW, it's on 23rd St; left turn at the college from the main road; right turn onto 23rd--as if you're going to the Lowes and Home Depot--don't ask me why I know this...!)

I think the closest movie theater is the one on Panama City Beach (Edgewater mall?) about 14 miles from Rosemary Beach.
 
Paula said:
I think the closest movie theater is the one on Panama City Beach (Edgewater mall?) about 14 miles from Rosemary Beach.

I guess it would depend on which end of 30-A you reside. From the west end of 30-A, Destin Commons is about 14 miles too, maybe a little less, and Destin Commons has the water fountain park in front for kids to play in.

What are the theaters like at Edgewater Mall? New, or worn and well used? I never get down that way so I have no idea.
 
Smiling JOe said:
I guess it would depend on which end of 30-A you reside. From the west end of 30-A, Destin Commons is about 14 miles too, maybe a little less, and Destin Commons has the water fountain park in front for kids to play in.

What are the theaters like at Edgewater Mall? New, or worn and well used? I never get down that way so I have no idea.

Very small and very used.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top