• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

swampfox

Beach Lover
Sep 22, 2008
I think God addressed murder unambiguously in the 10 Commandments. I think our founding fathers addressed it pretty well under the concept of 'life, liberty and pursuit of happiness'. Neither weighed in on 'gay marriage'...I wonder why:scratch:

Are you seroiuse GOD doesnt Adress Homosexuality? Dont miss lead the readers please. God adresses homosexuality and his point is very clear on that. GOD also adresses those whom mislead aswell in the Bible. Remember what was said about the millstone.

leviticus 18 :22 No man is to have sexual relations with another Man: GOD hates that. ( meaning that GOD hates that sin, he still loves you!)

Ok in Mark 10:6 JESUS SAYS:
6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.
7 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;
8 And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.
9 What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
10 And in the house his disciples asked him again of the same matter.

Ok there it is JESUS said it!

IN OTHER WORDS VOTE YES ON #2 EVEN JESUS SAYS MARRIAGE IS FOR A MAN AND WOMAN!!!!!!

Last edited:

Miss Critter

Beach Fanatic
Mar 8, 2008
My perfect beach
What a shame that you believe in a god who hates anything. My God is incapable of hate.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Are you seroiuse GOD doesnt Adress Homosexuality? Dont miss lead the readers please. God adresses homosexuality and his point is very clear on that. GOD also adresses those whom mislead aswell in the Bible. Remember what was said about the millstone.

leviticus 18 :22 No man is to have sexual relations with another Man: GOD hates that. ( meaning that GOD hates that sin, he still loves you!)

7 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;
8 And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.

IN OTHER WORDS VOTE YES ON #2 EVEN JESUS SAYS MARRIAGE IS FOR A MAN AND WOMAN!!!!!!

Leviticus 20:13 says that homosexuals should be put to death for the act. Do you agree?
"The penalty for homosexual acts is death to both parties. They have brought it upon themselves."

swampfox

Beach Lover
Sep 22, 2008
what a shame that you believe in a god who hates anything. My god is incapable of hate.

its there in black and white look it up it says god hates that ..... Geesh. Its says GOD hates that as in he hates that ACT!!!!

Leviticus 18:22 (New King James Version)

New King James Version (NKJV) Copyright ? 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.

'You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

GOD'S WORD? Translation (?1995)
Never have sexual intercourse with a man as with a woman. It is disgusting.
King James Bible
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
American King James Version
You shall not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
American Standard Version
Bible in Basic English
You may not have sex relations with men, as you do with women: it is a disgusting thing.
Douay-Rheims Bible
Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind, because it is an abomination.
Darby Bible Translation
And thou shalt not lie with mankind as one lieth with a woman: it is an abomination.
English Revised Version
Webster's Bible Translation
World English Bible
"'You shall not lie with a man, as with a woman. That is detestable. Young's Literal Translation
And with a male thou dost not lie as one lieth with a woman; abomination it is.

Last edited:

swampfox

Beach Lover
Sep 22, 2008
Leviticus 20:13 says that homosexuals should be put to death for the act. Do you agree?
"The penalty for homosexual acts is death to both parties. They have brought it upon themselves."

It is death, same as any other sin that you do not turn from. Its not up to me to agree. Its GODS law I just have to obey it.

Last edited:

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
It is death, same as any other sin that you do not turn from. Its not up to me to agree. Its GODS law I just have to obey it.
Hold on now, heterosexuals die too. Do you or do you not agree that homosexuals should be put to death as advocated in the good book? Don't go all 'I don't interpret the Bible literally' milquetoast on me.

MattChrist Live

Beach Lover
Jan 16, 2008
The Bay
its there in black and white look it up it says god hates that ..... Geesh. Its says GOD hates that as in he hates that ACT!!!!

Leviticus 18:22 (New King James Version)

New King James Version (NKJV) Copyright ? 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.

'You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.

GOD'S WORD? Translation (?1995)
Never have sexual intercourse with a man as with a woman. It is disgusting.
King James Bible
American King James Version
You shall not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
American Standard Version
Bible in Basic English
You may not have sex relations with men, as you do with women: it is a disgusting thing.
Douay-Rheims Bible
Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind, because it is an abomination.
Darby Bible Translation
And thou shalt not lie with mankind as one lieth with a woman: it is an abomination.
English Revised Version
Webster's Bible Translation
World English Bible
"'You shall not lie with a man, as with a woman. That is detestable. Young's Literal Translation
And with a male thou dost not lie as one lieth with a woman; abomination it is.

Well Swampfox, I've been waiting for someone to bring in the Bible to this thread.

There were a few questions asked by members of the elite online community following the days that Dr. Laura Schlessinger cited Homosexuality as an abomination, as clearly sanction in Leviticus 18:22 (as you mention yourself).

I've compiled the best rebuttals to Dr. Laura below:

I know that I am allowed no contact with a woman while she is in her period of menstrual uncleanliness - Lev.15:19- 24. The problem is, how do I tell? I have tried asking, but most women take offense.

Lev. 25:44 states that I may indeed possess slaves, both male and female, provided they are purchased from neighboring nations. A friend of mine claims that this applies to Mexicans, but not Canadians. Can you clarify? Why can't I own Canadians?

I have a neighbor who insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly states he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself?

A friend of mine feels that even though eating shellfish is an abomination - Lev. 11:10, it is a lesser abomination than homosexuality. I don't agree. Can you settle this?

Lev. 21:20 states that I may not approach the altar of God if I have a defect in my sight. I have to admit that I wear reading glasses. Does my vision have to be 20/20, or is there some wiggle room here?

Most of my male friends get their hair trimmed, including the hair around their temples, even though this is expressly forbidden by Lev. 19:27. How should they die?

I know from Lev. 11:6-8 that touching the skin of a dead pig makes me unclean, but may I still play football if I wear gloves?

My uncle has a farm. He violates Lev. 19:19 by planting two different crops in the same field, as does his wife by wearing garments made of two different kinds of thread (cotton/polyester blend). He also tends to curse and blaspheme a lot. Is it really necessary that we go to all the trouble of getting the whole town together to stone them? - Lev.24:10-16. Couldn't we just burn them to death at a private family affair like we do with people who sleep with their in-laws? (Lev. 20:14)

Now, I have one question for you: Do you really read read the Bible, or do you just use it as a convenient prop to hide your prejudices behind?

And one last thing- I showed this thread to a few of my peers on this University's campus, believing it would incite laughter. It did not. Instead, it incited sadness, for so many of my peers (of all backgrounds) could not believe that people still cherry-pick religious scripture to suit their own purposes.

swampfox

Beach Lover
Sep 22, 2008
ok here u go.....

Romans 7:6 "Now then we are free from the Law,because we died to that which once held us prisoners, No longer do we serve in the old way of a written law, but in the new way of the spriit)(after the death of Jesus the Lord set his spirit to the earth) it's a little short but by our death in the old ways was put up for sacrifice with Jesus.

Now Paul who is filled with the spirit and is writing under the new law in 1 COR 7 : 2 says But there is so much immorality, every man should have his own wife, and every Woman should have her own husband.

Ok there it is JESUS said it! And thats under the new law!!!!

Last edited:

MattChrist Live

Beach Lover
Jan 16, 2008
The Bay
I have a question then: What if I'm of an other faith that does not condemn homosexuality. Do you believe that a Christian's voice is more important in this country, than someone else of another faith?