• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seadune85

Beach Lover
May 23, 2016
South of the bay
No your right she isn't the only one but if you go back and read her past post you will see why she sticks out among the others that are merely concerned citizen looking for answers. With that I have no problem...but i do have a problem with someone with an axe to grind to continously spread lies and gossip with no facts to back it up. And while your reading be sure to pay attention to who trolls who. I have never sought misty out on this forum. You will see its always her jumping in to stir the pot with her B.S.

Past posts from many different threads!!

Gingersnap

Beach Lover
Jul 23, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
Gingersnap, This is typically what Nelson & Company do.

@Seadune85 If calling you a troll means I have discredited you (since by your own admission no one knows who you are) then I am guilty of calling an unknown person who has done nothing except troll after me a troll. Own it!
Now that guy I have heard of. what I don't understand is why he was called the water boy for SC. Was he her secretary?

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Gingersnap, her first issue with me aside from the fact that I said C. Jones son was a vendor is that I said C. Jones behavior as an elected official and a married woman was very unbecoming and that her husband has been all over the County telling people what his spouse is up to with another man. Seadune85 has decided that's gossip even though C. Jones herself is making it a point to be seen wherever she goes with Tony in tow.

Am I going after C. Jones next? Yes, I've admitted it and I own it. When her seat comes up in 2018 there will be a lot more people on that bandwagon too. Am I the only one who has made those statements regarding C. Jones? Assuredly I am not but they won't take on folks with money because they know it can and will get them sued. They can't take anything from me because you just can't get blood from a turnip. So, they are working on what they perceive as the weakest link.

Seadune85

Beach Lover
May 23, 2016
South of the bay
@Gingersnap and notice how she didn't say that she has been told this face to face or have it in writing...therefore, gossip..and since when is it a crime for a male and a female to be friends? Has she seen them hold hands in public or show and kind of inappropriate affection toward one another? Of course she hasnt... and when it was recommended that she call the Jones for herself to get her answers she beat her way around that bush as well. This post could be about anyone you wish and my response would be the same. The fact that it's Tony and cecilia doesn't amount to anything to me...if you don't know it for fact then don't spread it!!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Now that guy I have heard of. what I don't understand is why he was called the water boy for SC. Was he her secretary?

No. I'm going to preface my next comment with "I have been told" (yes rumor!) that he supplements his income by digging for dirt on private citizens. Now, knowing he actually did it to me personally, I hope he got paid because what he learned is NOTHING I'm ashamed of.

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
;)
Gingersnap, her first issue with me aside from the fact that I said C. Jones son was a vendor is that I said C. Jones behavior as an elected official and a married woman was very unbecoming and that her husband has been all over the County telling people what his spouse is up to with another man. Seadune85 has decided that's gossip even though C. Jones herself is making it a point to be seen wherever she goes with Tony in tow.

Am I going after C. Jones next? Yes, I've admitted it and I own it. When her seat comes up in 2018 there will be a lot more people on that bandwagon too. Am I the only one who has made those statements regarding C. Jones? Assuredly I am not but they won't take on folks with money because they know it can and will get them sued. They can't take anything from me because you just can't get blood from a turnip. So, they are working on what they perceive as the weakest link.
I've always been fond of the saying, "knowlegde is power" Give 'em he** Misty!!! ;) :rofl:

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
@Gingersnap and notice how she didn't say that she has been told this face to face or have it in writing...therefore, gossip..and since when is it a crime for a male and a female to be friends? Has she seen them hold hands in public or show and kind of inappropriate affection toward one another? Of course she hasnt... and when it was recommended that she call the Jones for herself to get her answers she beat her way around that bush as well. This post could be about anyone you wish and my response would be the same. The fact that it's Tony and cecilia doesn't amount to anything to me...if you don't know it for fact then don't spread it!!

I have pictures does that count?

Status
Not open for further replies.