Walton BCC District 5

Discussion in 'Local Government and Groups' started by Patriot Games, Jul 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patriot Games

Patriot Games Beach Lover

Mr. Anderson Please answer the following questions.

1. Why does the county need your leadership? You worked for the second largest employer in the nation (USPS) for thirty years and you left with the same job you started mail carrier. If you didn't get promoted or receive a leadership role after 30 years with them, what makes you think district 5 needs you? or Walton county for that matter.

2. How come you don't respond to questions or posts on your facebook site unless someone wants to donate or get a T- Shirt?

3. Do you have unpaid tax liens or past unpaid judgments against you?

4. Your ads in the Defuniak herald say you have a plan to create 2500 new jobs? What is it?

5. You don't pay any property tax according to the tax roles and you have stated YOU will provide tax breaks to the small businesses.
    A. How do you plan to give tax breaks without the rest of the BCC saying they want to too. What kind of Tax breaks do you mean?
    B. Who will pay for the infrastructure that the small businesses and LLC's need to make money off of the tourists? (parking, beach access, drainage) Do you expect the residents to supplement small business.

6. Why are you getting so close to Cecilia Jones? Do you understand the intent of the sunshine laws or is that the dull part of "not the sharpest knife in the drawer" as one of your long time friends said.

7. How come the BCC minutes have no record of you ever addressing anything in front of the BCC. How many meetings have you ever participated in until you were recruited to run? Is zero the answer? Sounds like bought and paid for motivation to me.

8. What are your qualifications and education and experience that make you fit to manage an 8 billion dollar real estate portfolio for the citizens?

IF YOU DON"T ANSWER, YOU WILL JUST CONFIRM YOU ARE A PHONY!

Sorry I borrowed the title from a few races ago by Wile E. Coyote.

2. Patriot Games

Just talked to someone about Tony's former business, he was basically a silent partner until he was hurt in a car wreck and couldn't deliver the mail and went on disability. I heard the business was financed by the Franks Cash and carry guys, Tony claims it was sold but I understand the books and taxes owed were so out of wack, they ended up shutting it down. Is this who we want to lead us? If you weren't well enough to stick mail in a box, how is it you are well enough to run the County? Does your ex business owe back taxes? Are you collecting disability because you are unable to work and still running for office? There are lots of questions and no answers.........

3. Dave Rauschkolb

Dave Rauschkolb Beach Fanatic

This is brilliant Patriot Games. This should be an Ad in the papers. Please repost this here: Log into Facebook | Facebook

4. Patriot Games

I don't facebook, I had my kid show me his site. But by all means, feel free to plagiarize and cut and paste. Add this question.

1. You are 60 years old and don't own a house. You can't seem to manage your own life, how will you manage anything else? You contributed less than 500 bucks to your own campaign. You are for SALE!

I hope the our generation people are reading this and run an radio commercial with these questions? It will make chapman look like a saint......This guy is a total fake and Mrs. Jones followed him around like a puppy dog at the candidate forum last night so I'm told. Can't make this stuff up.

Keep messaging me this stuff people and I'll check it out. If I think it's true, I'll post it. Don't be afraid, I think we will all be better served if the skeletons are pullled out of the closet so we can actually count the bodies for ourselves. You run for office, you should be an open book.

5. Misty

Misty Banned

Regarding your comments about Mrs. Jones..heard the same thing about following T. Anderson around like a puppy...when she wasn't looking out for her HUSBAND.

Edited the word was to wasn't.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  6. Dawn

Dawn Beach Fanatic

I will not vote for Tony Anderson. I will vote for Cindy Meadows.

However pointing out someone doesn't own a home is reaching and makes you look small in my opinion.

Stick to the issues and the hard questions. Name calling is immature and helps nothing.

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  7. Dawn

Dawn Beach Fanatic

Stop all the gossip and innuendo. It's beneath all of us.

• Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
    • List
  8. Misty

Misty Banned

Its only gossip an innuendo when it can't be substantiated with facts!

9. MorningGlory

MorningGlory Beach Lover

It's not gossip and innuendo. It's true. Saw it myself. In fact I was curious about where her husband was also.

10. Patriot Games

I think the home issue is entirely relevant. He lived in Defuniak his whole life and then suddenly moves to district 5 to rent. He doesn't pay the taxes he would decide how to spend as a commissioner. He has no skin in the game. He was recruited and owes everybody should he win. If his life has been a financial disaster I want to know that BEFORE he manages over 100 million dollars. The issue with Jones is I couldn't give a DAM* who sleeps with who, but I say again they are allies and that's what the sunshine laws are designed to prevent. It defeats the purpose of INDEPENDENT commissioners and undue influence and tony and Cecilia are giving it the finger. He owes her, make no mistake about it. Family also matters in this case as both Jones and Anderson's kids could prosper or perish based on the BCC's vote for their businesses and that my friends is a conflict even on Sesame Street.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Best Post Ever Best Post Ever x 1
    • List
  11. Dawn

Dawn Beach Fanatic

So gossip has to be false to be gossip?

12. MorningGlory

MorningGlory Beach Lover

So is a smartass actually smart??? Just asking.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  13. Patriot Games

Can we stick to Tony's qualifications and conduct and stop discussing definitions. These questions are legit.

14. 30A Skunkape

30A Skunkape Mr. Small Box

Awwww be nice to Puppet Tony. Flailing about with people pulling at your strings is more difficult than it appears:rofl:

15. Dave Rauschkolb

Dave Rauschkolb Beach Fanatic

I won't post anything without giving credit; need your real name please.

16. MorningGlory

MorningGlory Beach Lover

Yes your questions are legit and should be answered. In total agreement with you on that point, Sir ; however, I'll ask the questions of my choosing and you do the same. Thanks! Trust me your posts and questions won't get lost in the shuffle. Those of us who read will read the threads thoroughly thru the valid and the BS. Have a nice day. :)

17. Misty

Misty Banned

Ya know Dawn...you try a lot to play moderator on this board but "ain't no moderator tag" by your name.

It's not gossip if the person heard it with their own 2 ears, watched it with their own 2 eyes and repeated it with their own mouth.

It's time the sneaky backroom deals, dirty politics, and current shenanigans of BCC members came to the light. It should have happened 25 years ago but instead people talked about it behind closed doors because of fear or retaliation. Those days are over! People have had enough and the people of this county have a right to know what kind of shady a current or future candiates are who are not only running this county but also those who aspire to do so.

For a MARRIED seated Commissioner to be traipsing all over the County with a wannabe BCC member other than her husband, who is also running a very dirty campaign against a current Commissioner, as well as being seen with him at private affairs is about as disgusting as it gets in politics, even for this County and it's news!

I guess it should also be pointed out to you that you have the ability to block content that you don't want to read by ignoring that members posts.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  18. LarsAtTheBeach

LarsAtTheBeach Beach Fanatic

gos·sip
    ˈɡäsəp/
    noun
    1. 1.
      casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details that are not confirmed as being true.
      "he became the subject of much local gossip"
      synonyms: rumor(s), tittle-tattle, whispers, canards, tidbits;
    verb
    1. 1.
      engage in gossip.
      "they would start gossiping about her as soon as she left"
      synonyms: spread rumors, spread gossip, talk, whisper, tell tales, tittle-tattle, tattle;
      informaldish the dirt
      "she gossiped about Dean's wife"

19. Phil Good

Phil Good Beach Lover

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  20. Andy A

Andy A Beach Fanatic

Here's something that isn't gossip. Compare the actual qualifications of the two Dist. 5 candidates and then tell me who is the best person to represent my, and other citizen's interests, on the BCC. Cindy Meadows wins hands down. FTR, my name is Anderson, no relation to Tony and I am certainly not going to vote for someone in the pocket of business men and developers instead those of the of ordinary citizens.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.