• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
Mr. Anderson Please answer the following questions.

1. Why does the county need your leadership? You worked for the second largest employer in the nation (USPS) for thirty years and you left with the same job you started mail carrier. If you didn't get promoted or receive a leadership role after 30 years with them, what makes you think district 5 needs you? or Walton county for that matter.

2. How come you don't respond to questions or posts on your facebook site unless someone wants to donate or get a T- Shirt?

3. Do you have unpaid tax liens or past unpaid judgments against you?

4. Your ads in the Defuniak herald say you have a plan to create 2500 new jobs? What is it?

5. You don't pay any property tax according to the tax roles and you have stated YOU will provide tax breaks to the small businesses.
A. How do you plan to give tax breaks without the rest of the BCC saying they want to too. What kind of Tax breaks do you mean?
B. Who will pay for the infrastructure that the small businesses and LLC's need to make money off of the tourists? (parking, beach access, drainage) Do you expect the residents to supplement small business.

6. Why are you getting so close to Cecilia Jones? Do you understand the intent of the sunshine laws or is that the dull part of "not the sharpest knife in the drawer" as one of your long time friends said.

7. How come the BCC minutes have no record of you ever addressing anything in front of the BCC. How many meetings have you ever participated in until you were recruited to run? Is zero the answer? Sounds like bought and paid for motivation to me.

8. What are your qualifications and education and experience that make you fit to manage an 8 billion dollar real estate portfolio for the citizens?

IF YOU DON"T ANSWER, YOU WILL JUST CONFIRM YOU ARE A PHONY!

Sorry I borrowed the title from a few races ago by Wile E. Coyote.

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
Just talked to someone about Tony's former business, he was basically a silent partner until he was hurt in a car wreck and couldn't deliver the mail and went on disability. I heard the business was financed by the Franks Cash and carry guys, Tony claims it was sold but I understand the books and taxes owed were so out of wack, they ended up shutting it down. Is this who we want to lead us? If you weren't well enough to stick mail in a box, how is it you are well enough to run the County? Does your ex business owe back taxes? Are you collecting disability because you are unable to work and still running for office? There are lots of questions and no answers.........

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
Mr. Anderson Please answer the following questions.

1. Why does the county need your leadership? You worked for the second largest employer in the nation (USPS) for thirty years and you left with the same job you started mail carrier. If you didn't get promoted or receive a leadership role after 30 years with them, what makes you think district 5 needs you? or Walton county for that matter.

2. How come you don't respond to questions or posts on your facebook site unless someone wants to donate or get a T- Shirt?

3. Do you have unpaid tax liens or past unpaid judgments against you?

4. Your ads in the Defuniak herald say you have a plan to create 2500 new jobs? What is it?

5. You don't pay any property tax according to the tax roles and you have stated YOU will provide tax breaks to the small businesses.
A. How do you plan to give tax breaks without the rest of the BCC saying they want to too. What kind of Tax breaks do you mean?
B. Who will pay for the infrastructure that the small businesses and LLC's need to make money off of the tourists? (parking, beach access, drainage) Do you expect the residents to supplement small business.

6. Why are you getting so close to Cecilia Jones? Do you understand the intent of the sunshine laws or is that the dull part of "not the sharpest knife in the drawer" as one of your long time friends said.

7. How come the BCC minutes have no record of you ever addressing anything in front of the BCC. How many meetings have you ever participated in until you were recruited to run? Is zero the answer? Sounds like bought and paid for motivation to me.

8. What are your qualifications and education and experience that make you fit to manage an 8 billion dollar real estate portfolio for the citizens?

IF YOU DON"T ANSWER, YOU WILL JUST CONFIRM YOU ARE A PHONY!

Sorry I borrowed the title from a few races ago by Wile E. Coyote.

This is brilliant Patriot Games. This should be an Ad in the papers. Please repost this here: Log into Facebook | Facebook

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
This is brilliant Patriot Games. This should be an Ad in the papers. Please repost this here: Log into Facebook | Facebook

I don't facebook, I had my kid show me his site. But by all means, feel free to plagiarize and cut and paste. Add this question.

1. You are 60 years old and don't own a house. You can't seem to manage your own life, how will you manage anything else? You contributed less than 500 bucks to your own campaign. You are for SALE!

I hope the our generation people are reading this and run an radio commercial with these questions? It will make chapman look like a saint......This guy is a total fake and Mrs. Jones followed him around like a puppy dog at the candidate forum last night so I'm told. Can't make this stuff up.

Keep messaging me this stuff people and I'll check it out. If I think it's true, I'll post it. Don't be afraid, I think we will all be better served if the skeletons are pullled out of the closet so we can actually count the bodies for ourselves. You run for office, you should be an open book.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I don't facebook, I had my kid show me his site. But by all means, feel free to plagiarize and cut and paste. Add this question.

1. You are 60 years old and don't own a house. You can't seem to manage your own life, how will you manage anything else? You contributed less than 500 bucks to your own campaign. You are for SALE!

I hope the our generation people are reading this and run an radio commercial with these questions? It will make chapman look like a saint......This guy is a total fake and Mrs. Jones followed him around like a puppy dog at the candidate forum last night so I'm told. Can't make this stuff up.

Keep messaging me this stuff people and I'll check it out. If I think it's true, I'll post it. Don't be afraid, I think we will all be better served if the skeletons are pullled out of the closet so we can actually count the bodies for ourselves. You run for office, you should be an open book.

Regarding your comments about Mrs. Jones..heard the same thing about following T. Anderson around like a puppy...when she wasn't looking out for her HUSBAND.

Edited the word was to wasn't.

Last edited:

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
I will not vote for Tony Anderson. I will vote for Cindy Meadows.

However pointing out someone doesn't own a home is reaching and makes you look small in my opinion.

Stick to the issues and the hard questions. Name calling is immature and helps nothing.

Dawn

Beach Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
Regarding your comments about Mrs. Jones..heard the same thing about following T. Anderson around like a puppy...when she was looking out for her HUSBAND.
Stop all the gossip and innuendo. It's beneath all of us.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Stop all the gossip and innuendo. It's beneath all of us.
Its only gossip an innuendo when it can't be substantiated with facts!

Patriot Games

Beach Lover
Aug 28, 2014
I think the home issue is entirely relevant. He lived in Defuniak his whole life and then suddenly moves to district 5 to rent. He doesn't pay the taxes he would decide how to spend as a commissioner. He has no skin in the game. He was recruited and owes everybody should he win. If his life has been a financial disaster I want to know that BEFORE he manages over 100 million dollars. The issue with Jones is I couldn't give a DAM* who sleeps with who, but I say again they are allies and that's what the sunshine laws are designed to prevent. It defeats the purpose of INDEPENDENT commissioners and undue influence and tony and Cecilia are giving it the finger. He owes her, make no mistake about it. Family also matters in this case as both Jones and Anderson's kids could prosper or perish based on the BCC's vote for their businesses and that my friends is a conflict even on Sesame Street.

Status
Not open for further replies.