• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingersnap

Beach Lover
Jul 23, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
@Gingersnap and notice how she didn't say that she has been told this face to face or have it in writing...therefore, gossip..and since when is it a crime for a male and a female to be friends? Has she seen them hold hands in public or show and kind of inappropriate affection toward one another? Of course she hasnt... and when it was recommended that she call the Jones for herself to get her answers she beat her way around that bush as well. This post could be about anyone you wish and my response would be the same. The fact that it's Tony and cecilia doesn't amount to anything to me...if you don't know it for fact then don't spread it!!
I take it you know both Mr Anderson and Comm Jones since you refer to them on a first name basis? I think Comm Jones husband was the one spreading those rumors, was he not?

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Absolutely!! Let's see it!! If you have that then why all the back and forth without producing those!! That would have made your case long ago!!

I've already posted 2 of them here. And my gosh your expansion of the story alluding to me saying they they were making hay where the sun don't shine is OUT there girlfriend. I never alluded to anything of the sort. I said it was inappropriate for a sitting Commissioners to act as she has. I'll let an Ethics Complaint sort that wicked mess out.

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
@MorningGlory I'm sure you have evidence of that as well, correct? Please let us see/hear. We're all here for the truth right?
You my dear should have paid better attention! You failed the Quiz!!!! Lol! Eliminate the middle man. Ask your buddies for it. I'm sure they still have a copy. It's late, rest your brain. Maybe you'll be thinking clearer tomorrow.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I take it you know both Mr Anderson and Comm Jones since you refer to them on a first name basis? I think Comm Jones husband was the one spreading those rumors, was he not?

Why yes, as a matter of fact it was.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
@Gingersnap and notice how she didn't say that she has been told this face to face or have it in writing...therefore, gossip..and since when is it a crime for a male and a female to be friends? Has she seen them hold hands in public or show and kind of inappropriate affection toward one another? Of course she hasnt... and when it was recommended that she call the Jones for herself to get her answers she beat her way around that bush as well. This post could be about anyone you wish and my response would be the same. The fact that it's Tony and cecilia doesn't amount to anything to me...if you don't know it for fact then don't spread it!!

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
You my dear should have paid better attention! You failed the Quiz!!!! Lol! Eliminate the middle man. Ask your buddies for it. I'm sure they still have a copy. It's late, rest your brain. Maybe you'll be thinking clearer tomorrow.

I think the name you're thinking of is the EX...name starts with a K can't think of it offhand.

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
First of all I post under my name. Been here all of my life and plan to stay the rest of my time. For better or worse that is my mug to the left. I was raised to say what I think and say it in the open to that person. I do not agree with anyone on everything but will work with anyone to improve the county and our way of life. I worked is law enforcement 25+ years: 16 years for Quinn McMillian, 6 years for Ralph Johnson and 4 years for the Board of County Commissioners. I graduated from Troy University and have been married for 28 years with 4 grown children. I now work as a sports official calling 4 sports. My phone numbers and e-mail address are common knowledge and I am not hiding from anyone. So I say that to say this. It is a shame that we cannot discuss the future of our county without attacking people behind screen names, personal attacks, innuendo and rude behavior and a total absence of issues that we need to work on. I'll say anything to your face that I say here. I'll be respectful to you and honor your right to your opinion and ask you return to favor.

Danny for County Commissioner. You are qualified on paper and in character.

Dave Rauschkolb

Beach Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
Santa Rosa Beach
Who cares who posts what and what all of you private citizens think? It's all allowed opinions are free and allowed in America. Earl you are here to defend Tony Anderson then it's easy, Answer these questions.....they are all legitimate considering his supporters got April Wise Coble in the race and eliminated all the democrats for a mere 2600.00. Comon Earl answer Tony's questions for him since he won't. Tell us why he is the "Bauce"

1. Why does the county need your leadership? You worked for the second largest employer in the nation (USPS) for thirty years and you left with the same job you started mail carrier. If you didn't get promoted or receive a leadership role after 30 years with them, what makes you think district 5 needs you? or Walton county for that matter.

2. How come you don't respond to questions or posts on your facebook site unless someone wants to donate or get a T- Shirt?

3. Do you have unpaid tax liens or past unpaid judgments against you?

4. Your ads in the Defuniak herald say you have a plan to create 2500 new jobs? What is it?

5. You don't pay any property tax according to the tax roles and you have stated YOU will provide tax breaks to the small businesses.
A. How do you plan to give tax breaks without the rest of the BCC saying they want to too. What kind of Tax breaks do you mean?
B. Who will pay for the infrastructure that the small businesses and LLC's need to make money off of the tourists? (parking, beach access, drainage) Do you expect the residents to supplement small business.

6. Why are you getting so close to Cecilia Jones? Do you understand the intent of the sunshine laws or is that the dull part of "not the sharpest knife in the drawer" as one of your long time friends said.

7. How come the BCC minutes have no record of you ever addressing anything in front of the BCC. How many meetings have you ever participated in until you were recruited to run? Is zero the answer? Kinda speaks volumes about how concerned you have been about the community Huh?.

8. What are your qualifications, education and experience that make you fit to manage an 8 billion dollar real estate portfolio for the citizens? Do you have a High School Diploma or a GED? Do you have any professional license's or Degree's from an accredited University"s.

These should be fairly easy Earl.

Earl? Earl? Earl? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone? Anyone????

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
And just to answer your question I got no beef with Danny but he's already tried to run for county commissioner..That didn't work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.