• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
And just to answer your question I got no beef with Danny but he's already tried to run for county commissioner..That didn't work out.

Honesty and integrity really has a very difficult time getting elected in Walton County because of schmucks who post under pseudonyms, dig for dirt on private citizens using mad computer skills and take kick backs for doing it.

How many elections did you lose earl? ALL of them.

Phil Good

Beach Lover
Jun 17, 2016
Blue Mountain
Honesty and integrity really has a very difficult time getting elected in Walton County because of schmucks who post under pseudonyms, dig for dirt on private citizens using mad computer skills and take kick backs for doing it.

Two qualities which are completely foreign to you. There's a monster running around your house and you talk about integrity. Bless your poor heart.

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal

Seriously running around digging up dirt? Are you sure you're awake. You should reread everything you wrote on here about digging up dirt. You post every other thread about how somebody's done something with somebody with something else.

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
Truthfully I'm really tired of arguing with you the reason I posted on here was much bigger than you. Yet you continually post on my stuff about things you know nothing about and then have the audacity to point fingers at me you are truly a piece of work

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Truthfully I'm really tired of arguing with you the reason I posted on here was much bigger than you.

Ok if the reason you posted here is to defend T. Anderson, then perhaps you won't hesitate to answer the questions Patriot Games and others have asked him. That would be a totally refreshing change from your apparent motive for posting here.

Edit: removed the word "reason" and inserted "motive".

Last edited:

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Let's start with the questions patriot games asked you @earl ....

1. Why does the county need your leadership? You worked for the second largest employer in the nation (USPS) for thirty years and you left with the same job you started mail carrier. If you didn't get promoted or receive a leadership role after 30 years with them, what makes you think district 5 needs you? or Walton county for that matter.

2. How come you don't respond to questions or posts on your facebook site unless someone wants to donate or get a T- Shirt?

3. Do you have unpaid tax liens or past unpaid judgments against you?

4. Your ads in the Defuniak herald say you have a plan to create 2500 new jobs? What is it?

5. You don't pay any property tax according to the tax roles and you have stated YOU will provide tax breaks to the small businesses.
A. How do you plan to give tax breaks without the rest of the BCC saying they want to too. What kind of Tax breaks do you mean?
B. Who will pay for the infrastructure that the small businesses and LLC's need to make money off of the tourists? (parking, beach access, drainage) Do you expect the residents to supplement small business.

6. Why are you getting so close to Cecilia Jones? Do you understand the intent of the sunshine laws or is that the dull part of "not the sharpest knife in the drawer" as one of your long time friends said.

7. How come the BCC minutes have no record of you ever addressing anything in front of the BCC. How many meetings have you ever participated in until you were recruited to run? Is zero the answer? Kinda speaks volumes about how concerned you have been about the community Huh?.

8. What are your qualifications, education and experience that make you fit to manage an 8 billion dollar real estate portfolio for the citizens? Do you have a High School Diploma or a GED? Do you have any professional license's or Degree's from an accredited University"s.

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
Let's start with the questions patriot games asked you @earl ....
-Am I Tony Anderson- answer no
-Can I answer questions for Tony Anderson - no
Are you a puppet named Pinocchio- answer yes
Find out for yourself since you're so good at digging up dirt

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
But yet again I can read and understand when someone's directing a question toward me. Not you Misty why don't you find a conversation where somebody wants to talk to you. I haven't seen anybody direct question toward Misty in a while just a few facts .

Status
Not open for further replies.