• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

Are you predicting this race with your crystal ball or are you acknowledging the race has been bought and paid for by Blue?

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
You must know a lot about laws.

Seriously? You couldn't google that either and you want us to vote for Tony? Come on!! How stupid do you think people are?

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
Why should I? Unlike the candidate you have chosen to support I have a profound knowledge of the English language bought and paid for by public education.

Speaking of which...does Mr. Anderson have a HS diploma or an equivalent GED?
Ask him. I just came on here to try and calm down some lies and present some facts.

MorningGlory

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2016
sowal
Then don't worry about it! Moving on..... Still waiting on the answers to the very pertinent questions that have been asked of a political candidate so that voters of our county will be informed of the character and qualifications before the election.

Sherm

Beach Comber
Jul 31, 2016
Walton County
I also just joined, because I cannot sit by and see this paid for support ruin this county. Tony is Cecilia's boy. Her money, her campaign strategy. She will control two districts and beach vendors will run crazy. Ask any County employee what they think about Cecilia and if they will tell you, It won't be good. I know nothing about Tony, other than who has molded and directed this entire campaign. Cindy, while her antics at the board meeting are tacky, the person she is battling deserves it. Cindy is the lesser of two evils. She isn't the best or most liked commissioner, but she stands for what she believes, and I can get behind that. While I'm at it, Imfeld and Chapman are best choices for this Districts 1 and 3 Again, ask the next COunty employee you come into contact with about Bill and Bill. Both let employees do there jobs, and don't get involved with day to day operations. Cecilia, not so much. SHe acts like she's COunty administrator, HR director, and GOD all at the same time. As far as Misty, don't know her, but I can tell you that most of what she puts on here is accurate and factual.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
By the way B&B...the Tony supporters have trickled onto this forum (1 or 2 at a time, yesterday I think we had 3) mostly under bogus ids to spout the nonsense you're spouting and gave up when they couldn't answer simple, honest straight forward questions which...you haven't answered either. Next!!

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
I also just joined, because I cannot sit by and see this paid for support ruin this county. Tony is Cecilia's boy. Her money, her campaign strategy. She will control two districts and beach vendors will run crazy. Ask any County employee what they think about Cecilia and if they will tell you, It won't be good. I know nothing about Tony, other than who has molded and directed this entire campaign. Cindy, while her antics at the board meeting are tacky, the person she is battling deserves it. Cindy is the lesser of two evils. She isn't the best or most liked commissioner, but she stands for what she believes, and I can get behind that. While I'm at it, Imfeld and Chapman are best choices for this Districts 1 and 3 Again, ask the next COunty employee you come into contact with about Bill and Bill. Both let employees do there jobs, and don't get involved with day to day operations. Cecilia, not so much. SHe acts like she's COunty administrator, HR director, and GOD all at the same time. As far as Misty, don't know her, but I can tell you that most of what she puts on here is accurate and factual.

That was quick Misty. As far as the beach vendors most of the chairs in Walton county are on private property. That is a private and public issue the courts will have to settle. Cindy has been over the TDC. What a mess that has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.