• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Walton BCC District 5

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so like the trolls from yesterday you are only here to stop what you perceive are lies about Tony Anderson without offering one shred of proof anyone has lied. Gotcha! You have not offered not one single fact you can doucument and expect us just to take you word that everything you are saying is true. Gotcha!

I think I'm going to go give my pillow some head and my sheets some :moon: and take a nap. YAWNNNNN! :sleeping::sleeping:[/QUOT
Thank you.
 
What have I lied about? Nothing.


I think the real question here is what have you told the truth about? WE already know what you think of him personally and those are not the answers to the question we have asked.
 
Born&Bread? Bread?

My husband has this funny thing he asks when I think I know what I'm talking about, but really don't. He says, 'Honey, do you know how to make toast?'
I say, 'Of course I know how to make toast.'
He says 'Please, just stick to what you know and go make some toast.'
Born&Bread...i'm thinking you should probably go make toast with your 'bread'.

:whitetrash:
 
SBA is funded by all of it's members. We can all see you have a personal vendetta against Tony. I hope you are not being paid by Cindy because you are just gaining him more support.
Finally some truth. See I was kick off my own thread this morning for name calling and I see they have and still are throwing low blows. Good luck buddy.,
 
I think the real question here is what have you told the truth about? WE already know what you think of him personally and those are not the answers to the question we have asked.
Like I said. I haven't lied and I answered what I know. The rest you need to ask him personally. Do you go to these public forums? I do.
 
Just so you know B&B who you quoted and gave me credit for! I am not Sherm. The vendor issue was a slick move by Cecilia Jones to protect her son which is inextricably tied to Customary Use.


I also just joined, because I cannot sit by and see this paid for support ruin this county. Tony is Cecilia's boy. Her money, her campaign strategy. She will control two districts and beach vendors will run crazy. Ask any County employee what they think about Cecilia and if they will tell you, It won't be good. I know nothing about Tony, other than who has molded and directed this entire campaign. Cindy, while her antics at the board meeting are tacky, the person she is battling deserves it. Cindy is the lesser of two evils. She isn't the best or most liked commissioner, but she stands for what she believes, and I can get behind that. While I'm at it, Imfeld and Chapman are best choices for this Districts 1 and 3 Again, ask the next COunty employee you come into contact with about Bill and Bill. Both let employees do there jobs, and don't get involved with day to day operations. Cecilia, not so much. SHe acts like she's COunty administrator, HR director, and GOD all at the same time. As far as Misty, don't know her, but I can tell you that most of what she puts on here is accurate and factual.
 
Born&Bread? Bread?

My husband has this funny thing he asks when I think I know what I'm talking about, but really don't. He says, 'Honey, do you know how to make toast?'
I say, 'Of course I know how to make toast.'
He says 'Please, just stick to what you know and go make some toast.'
Born&Bread...i'm thinking you should probably go make toast with your 'bread'.

:whitetrash:
Bread stands for the word of God which we should take in daily.
 
Like I said. I haven't lied and I answered what I know. The rest you need to ask him personally. Do you go to these public forums? I do.
No she watched them online she claims. This person lives in north Walton has absolutely no dog in the fight but yet bash , bash bash...please send invites to the party on the 29 th.
 
Just how many fake names can a troll have. I would respect you more if all these new trolls or the one with many names would just post under a name people know. Arguing with a fool is a waste of time.
 
Finally some truth. See I was kick off my own thread this morning for name calling and I see they have and still are throwing low blows. Good luck buddy.,
Ya I can't believe I got sucked in but sometimes people actually believe lies being told.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top