• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

earl

Beach Lover
Mar 29, 2008
Sowal
Obviously you didn't understand "at large" with this comment...
Obviously I did What happen to no name calling or staying on point and the issue! I'm sure I wasn't thrown off the thread due to someone stumbling across my comments. Miss I called curt to complain

Gingersnap

Beach Lover
Jul 23, 2016
Santa Rosa Beach
There were three no shows; Vickie Ann Vivarattas, Tony Anderson and Amy Wise Coble. They did not announce why any of them did not show. Bill Chapman excused himself at 5:00 PM for an event in DeFuniak Springs that I was told was at a church. Bill Imfeld told me he was invited last night but felt like he should attend the WCCC event, I don't believe any of the rest of us were made aware of the event. Too bad, as there was good attendance and the audience seemed very interested and engaged.
Mr Fletcher,
What was the turn out at last nights forum? Also, what has been the average turn out at all of the forums? Are you consistently seeing the same people over and over at each forum? I think I read on this thread that a proponent of Mr Anderson's feels the forums are not a priority, should a church event come up, due to the low turn out and the same people at each one. How far in advance was this forum planned?

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
thanks for owning up to being a thumper! Personally I have a great distaste for people who do that!!!

Thumpers are the opposite of believers. You do understand that, right???
You really don't want to go there. When I say proud of it. Means I am proud to read my bible( sometimes I even thump it when I read some truth). I proud to be a believer. Sorry I don't meet your definition of thumper.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
I hope you are not being paid by Cindy because you are just gaining him more support.

Have you ever heard the saying "the checks in the mail"?

Well, it was a LIE when the "dead beat daddy told it to his baby momma" and its pure fabrication on your part to suggest that anyone employed in Walton County Government is paying me a dime. I think the majority of them (particularly those I have spoken out against) would like to see me gone and if murder was legal, I'd have been dead years ago...but that's just speculation on my part. I'm also sure some of the "good ole boys" are a lil more adamant about my demise but I still walk upright so, I'm doing something right.

:D

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Why don't you ask him in person? He is all over this county at events.

Of course he is...when he has his mouthpiece Ms. Jones or he was handed the questions he'd be asked in advance. Everywhere else he has been a NO SHOW.

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
The TDC plays a key role in the beach wars. I would do a little research on that. Patriot Games was right they would have been grandfathered in. Lets think about something if that parking ordinance was passed then who on 30a would be able to afford the land for a new business with the required parking. Hummm lets see big business only. So SBA was created. I am for small business not big business. I will stand by and say Tony is the best option for this county. Common sense is what this county needs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.