• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
The Tiger has a lot of leaders of this county around him. Doctors, lawyers, small business owners and hardworking voters who love this county and are ready to protect it.

Tigers are actually lone or solitary animals. They don't travel in packs! Tigers won't cave or pander to another animal and are skilled in hunting out solutions. By definition you have described a kitten thrown at a pack of wolves whose own motives are questionable at best.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Ask him. I just came on here to try and calm down some lies and present some facts.

You're just a tad short on both. Where do we go from here?

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
Have you ever heard the saying "the checks in the mail"?

Well, it was a LIE when the "dead beat daddy told it to his baby momma" and its pure fabrication on your part to suggest that anyone employed in Walton County Government is paying me a dime. I think the majority of them (particularly those I have spoken out against) would like to see me gone and if murder was legal, I'd have been dead years ago...but that's just speculation on my part. I'm also sure some of the "good ole boys" are a lil more adamant about my demise but I still walk upright so, I'm doing something right.

:D
Believe I know nobody is paying you. YA that is speculation. I don't think people really care enough about you to mess with you. You say enough on your own to show people everything they need to know. Unfortunately I can't agree with you thinking you are doing something right. Weather your speaking out against Tony or anybody else you go about it the wrong way. People don't see you as being credible. If you came about it a different way you may get your point across. I'm not trying to be mean just trying to help you.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Obviously I did What happen to no name calling or staying on point and the issue! I'm sure I wasn't thrown off the thread due to someone stumbling across my comments. Miss I called curt to complain

Did I miss someone calling you a name? Well, :poop: ! Sorry I missed it.

fletch7245

Beach Lover
Jun 19, 2012
Mr Fletcher,
What was the turn out at last nights forum? Also, what has been the average turn out at all of the forums? Are you consistently seeing the same people over and over at each forum? I think I read on this thread that a proponent of Mr Anderson's feels the forums are not a priority, should a church event come up, due to the low turn out and the same people at each one. How far in advance was this forum planned?

Actually, the turnout was pretty good, I think close to 50 people were there and only a few have been at some of the previous ones. Each forum seems to bring out different groups, of course there are a few of the same concerned citizens at most of them. By all means I believe candidates should try to attend these. If for no other reason, we need to appreciate the efforts of those that go to the trouble of organizing them and the die hards that do attend. I'm pretty confident those that do attend will be be voting in the Primary. With the low turnout we typically have in primaries (especially in S. Walton) a few votes can mean a lot. We were given plenty of notice in advance of the Forum.

Misty

Banned
Dec 15, 2011
Lets think about something if that parking ordinance was passed then who on 30a would be able to afford the land for a new business with the required parking. Hummm lets see big business only.

Big money. Who has BIG money? Big Blue who is funding Tony's campaign/

Born&Bread

Beach Lover
Jul 31, 2016
Santa rosa beach
Big money. Who has BIG money? Big Blue who is funding Tony's campaign/
Blue doesn't have big business money. I believe you can go to look at all the different people who is funding his campaign. How about I make a deal with you. If Cindy wins I will reveal myself, leave this site and never come back. If Tony wins you do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.