MorningGlory
Beach Lover
I can't wait for this reply


Believe I know nobody is paying you. YA that is speculation. I don't think people really care enough about you to mess with you. You say enough on your own to show people everything they need to know. Unfortunately I can't agree with you thinking you are doing something right. Weather your speaking out against Tony or anybody else you go about it the wrong way. People don't see you as being credible. If you came about it a different way you may get your point across. I'm not trying to be mean just trying to help you.
I can't wait for this reply![]()

...I can't even express it.Please enlighten us. How much is Blue's net worth? Who can he get money from?I'm speechless! That someone comes here and doesn't know the kind of money Blue has or can command is just![]()
![]()
![]()
...I can't even express it.
Please enlighten us. How much is Blue's net worth? Who can he get money from?
I have never met Blue. But if your speechless I don't know how much money he has then you should be able to tell me. I actually pretty sure I know who your are. now. Why not change your name to the real one?You obviously have no clue who you're dealing with. He is your buddy, your pal, your savior and Tony's dream team vote getting man among men. You know him so well, ask him.
I actually pretty sure I know who your are. now. Why not change your name to the real one?
says mistySays the person using a pseudonym.