• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Abby Prentiss

Beach Fanatic
May 17, 2007
http://www.co.walton.fl.us/civicalerts.aspx?AID=851

Walton County SO Begins Citizen Survey

A citizen survey is an important tool that law enforcement agencies can use to measure the satisfaction of citizens in the community they serve. Feedback is crucial so agencies can determine where improvements need to be made, evaluate the effectiveness of community policing activities and programs undertaken by agencies on behalf of their citizens.

The Walton County Sheriff’s Office would like to hear from our citizens and visitors to tell us how we are doing.

Please visit our website at www.waltonso.org and click on the tab Citizen Survey.

j p nettles

Banned
Jul 1, 2012
Ebro
About the only advice I have for the sheriff is before you threaten a citizen with prosecution and telling a citizen to quit criticizing politicians based on untrue statements from another politician, make sure that you can prove the allegations. It might help also to read the law you are accusing the persona from breaking too.

meggiemom

Beach Lover
Jun 24, 2012
Walton
About the only advice I have for the sheriff is before you threaten a citizen with prosecution and telling a citizen to quit criticizing politicians based on untrue statements from another politician, make sure that you can prove the allegations. It might help also to read the law you are accusing the persona from breaking too.

I don't think the sheriff wants to hear from you.