• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Well, Did You Guys Get Snow??

New posts
I hate sleet and ice! Keep safe, everyone. :wub: We're supposed to get 4-8" tonight, starting at rush hour. I hope it holds off until everyone gets home for work.

Good day to bake cookies.
 
Snow is on the way in STL today, we are waiting................. :popcorn: the kids were thinking they would be off school today!!!!! I personaly am doing a little happy dance! :lol: bye, bye.....go to school :biggrin:
 
OK.....it just started to snow here, the ground is white already!!!!!!!! it really is very pretty........wonder how much we will get????? :idontno:
 
Seagrovelover - we are headed down to STL tomorrow - please let me know how much you get? We are suppose to get 3-6 in Chicago this afternoon. - I HATE WINTER!!!!! And it has only begun.
 
Beachlover.....I just heard we are only going to get 3 inches, which is no big deal here.......but I will keep you updated!!!! ;-)
 
No snow yet, just rain which I am sure will turn to sleet before the day is over. We don't get snow anymore unless it has 2 inches of ice under it. :(
 
I heard we are supposed to get 7 to 12 inches starting at 7:00 tonight. Add to that the lake effect and it could be anybodies guess. It has been very cold here also and too cold to snow.
 
How can it be too cold to snow? Please forgive my Southern ignorance.
 
I'm dreaming of a white birthday...
Looks like I'm going to get it! :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top