• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Well, Did You Guys Get Snow??

New posts
Kimmifunn said:

Kimmi...I just realized that you were born the year I graduated from high school. I should not have looked at that...I feel so old!!!!!
 
kathydwells said:
Kimmi...I just realized that you were born the year I graduated from high school. I should not have looked at that...I feel so old!!!!!

Aw shucks, that's nothing. Kimmi was born the year I graduated from college. That should make you feel young, KD!
 
Mermaid said:
Aw shucks, that's nothing. Kimmi was born the year I graduated from college. That should make you feel young, KD!

Ha Ha. It is all in our minds isn't it Mermaid. I know I do not feel or act 44 years old. I think I could really hang with those funn girls. Ok, maybe not as long as them, but I could hang for awhile.

Thanks for putting it in to perspective for me mermaid. Honestly, I was think you were much younger than me.
 
kathydwells said:
Ha Ha. It is all in our minds isn't it Mermaid. I know I do not feel or act 44 years old. I think I could really hang with those funn girls. Ok, maybe not as long as them, but I could hang for awhile.

Thanks for putting it in to perspective for me mermaid. Honestly, I was think you were much younger than me.


I'll give you the full report, KD, when I see the funns during Christmas week. If I survive! :cool:
 
Mermaid said:
I'll give you the full report, KD, when I see the funns during Christmas week. If I survive! :cool:

You go girl, and you hang in there with them!!! I can't wait for the report!!!!
 
We have two inches as of right now......K-FUNN...what are you doing for your big day???????? do tell :clap_1:
 
Landlocked said:
That would explain why when we went to Crested Butte, our pilot said it was 7 degrees but it felt almost warm. That was strange. Everthing was all crunchy and frozen and I was wearing a buttondown. Here in the south, 40 degrees with a wind is enough to freeze me to the core.
You are right... a damp cold is really much harsher, I think. Hurts down to the bone.
 
Sueshore said:
I think we got hoodwinked....not a bit of snow, but there is sleet on the ground and w/o wind chill factored in, it is 18 degrees. Just turned on TV to see what the roads are like....so far it looks like folks are staying in and most schools are closed. Good luck to all my pals to the north, east and MIDWEST!!!!

YAY...looking good for the DARGS!!!!

I am soooo bummed out!! The kids are home from school today and not a flake of snow to be seen!! :( Just that lovely sleet and ice! We will have to get creative and find something funn to do!!
 
kathydwells said:
Ha Ha. It is all in our minds isn't it Mermaid. I know I do not feel or act 44 years old. I think I could really hang with those funn girls. Ok, maybe not as long as them, but I could hang for awhile.

Thanks for putting it in to perspective for me mermaid. Honestly, I was think you were much younger than me.
:clap_1: :clap_1: :clap_1:
Y'all are too cute! You girlies can hang with us anytime. Trust me...it's been done.
 
Mermaid said:
I'll give you the full report, KD, when I see the funns during Christmas week. If I survive! :cool:
:clap_1:
Mermaid...it's on like donkey kong!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top