• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

What kind of drink is THIS?

New posts

Mermaid

picky
This is what I found lurking on the kitchen counter. One tall slim 8 ounce can, silver and burnt pumpkin colors. The lettering?

pimpjuice

Underneath it, "premium energy drink/non-carbonated/let it loose." I checked the ingredients and it's pretty well a can of sugar water with a couple of vitamins thrown in for good measure. The kind of stuff that teenagers scrarf down by the gallon.

Now my question is this: does PIMP not have the same meaning to teens as it does to their parents? PIMPjuice? "Let it loose?"

I'd ask my daughter, the guilty culprit, she of the $140 jeans, but she's at work scooping ice cream.

Anyone else care to enlighten me about PIMPS? :idontno:
 
Pimp still means the same thing to me as it did the last 100+ yrs. Like huggy bear on Starsky and Hutch. :blink:

Googled it and here is what I found on their website.

"Pimp Juice acquires its boost from Guarana, an all-natural tropical ingredient. When roasted, its seeds produce stimulating effects similar to caffeine. Pimp Juice also includes 250 mg of D-Ribose and approximately 140 calories per serving.

Pimp Juice represents the new and improved energy drink for today's active and health conscious consumer. The use of caffeine has allowed the competition to adequately address the energy needs of their consumers. However, Pimp Juice employs Guarana to match this feature and goes a step further to provide the nutrients needed to maintain this high level of function. Furthermore, Pimp Juice is non-carbonated which makes it ideal for demanding sports and intense workouts.

WHAT'S IN IT

Ingredients:

Water, high fructose corn syrup and/or sycrose, apple juice concentrate, citric acid, natural flavor, d-ribose, malic acid, ascorbic acid, inositol, maltodextrin, guarana (paullinia cupana) seed
extract, miacin, calcium pantothenate, taurine, pyridoxine hydrochloride, yellow #5, riboflavin, blue #1, cyanocobalamin."
===========================

Looks like it is aimed at the 17-23 yr olds in Sr High and College. Rappers and Hip Hoppers are "pimping" for it. :cool: Go figure. :idontno:

I'm sure it tastes nasty but may be a better alternative to the teen scene drinking many beers like we did at 17. :idontno:
 
Mermaid said:
This is what I found lurking on the kitchen counter. One tall slim 8 ounce can, silver and burnt pumpkin colors. The lettering?

pimpjuice

Underneath it, "premium energy drink/non-carbonated/let it loose." I checked the ingredients and it's pretty well a can of sugar water with a couple of vitamins thrown in for good measure. The kind of stuff that teenagers scrarf down by the gallon.

Now my question is this: does PIMP not have the same meaning to teens as it does to their parents? PIMPjuice? "Let it loose?"

I'd ask my daughter, the guilty culprit, she of the $140 jeans, but she's at work scooping ice cream.

Anyone else care to enlighten me about PIMPS? :idontno:
1. any thing that attracts the opposite sex, it could be money, fame, or straight intellect (from Nelly's song off Nellyville)
2. semen
3. an energy drink
4. an alcoholic drink consisting of Malibu rum, peach schnapps, and pineapple juice
 
Thanks wetwilly! I think I like Beetlejuice better than Pimpjuice. :eek: And I bet it does taste nasty. It's kind of funny though. Pimpjuice for the pimple set....er, teenage set..... :roll:
 
Beach Runner said:
1. any thing that attracts the opposite sex, it could be money, fame, or straight intellect (from Nelly's song off Nellyville)
2. semen
3. an energy drink
4. an alcoholic drink consisting of Malibu rum, peach schnapps, and pineapple juice


BeachRunner!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you trying to give me a heart attack? Like right now? What's the meaning of #2?

My sweet pure 16 year old ice cream scooping daughter has nothing to do with #2 even if she's sneaking pimpjuice into the house! :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm in shock~
 
wetwilly said:
...
Looks like it is aimed at the 17-23 yr olds in Sr High and College. Rappers and Hip Hoppers are "pimping" for it. :cool: Go figure. :idontno:

I'm sure it tastes nasty but may be a better alternative to the teen scene drinking many beers like we did at 17.
:idontno:

Hope this does not ruin your good thoughts of PimpJuice, but they mix it with vodka.
 
Mermaid said:
BeachRunner!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you trying to give me a heart attack? Like right now? What's the meaning of #2?

My sweet pure 16 year old ice cream scooping daughter has nothing to do with #2 even if she's sneaking pimpjuice into the house! :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm in shock~
#2. Think about it. It's just another name for "that" used in the hip-hop world. BTW my daughter likes the song "Get Low" by the Ying-Yang Twins. They use the term "skeet" in the song. So she started calling her car (BTW with an AWESOME stereo system and bass so strong that it makes you feel like you're in a massage chair) "The Skeet Mobile." I looked it up on www.urbandictionary.com. At least in my presence, her car is no longer referred to my that name.
 
Last edited:
#2
sperm.gif
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top