• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

What kind of drink is THIS?

New posts
Kimmifunn said:
Yeah...very ALMOST Famous! We weren't in the "entourage" if you will...but we were following them around all weekend since they were shooting in the store.

Some co-workers and PAs were extras in one shot. They were probably pretty desperate considering we were all going on zero sleep.

I'll let everyone know when it premieres. They are doing a making the video out of it as well so I'm interested to see that as well!
Cool! Make sure you get a copy; it'll provide endless hours of entertainment to your kids one day! :biggrin:
 
jdarg said:
Man you are a one-woman hipster machine! I am adding your helpful websites to my list so that I can catch up!
I learn all of this from my daughter. She keeps me from being clueless.
 
Beach Runner said:
I learn all of this from my daughter. She keeps me from being clueless.


Yes, I will totally agree about that. On the ALMOST FAMOUS soundtrack, I love that Beach Boys song! :clap_1:
 
Mermaid said:
Yes, I will totally agree about that. On the ALMOST FAMOUS soundtrack, I love that Beach Boys song! :clap_1:
One of my favorite scenes is when they all sing "Tiny Dancer" on the bus.

I have probably watched that movie 100 times. For a while I was obsessed with it because it reminded me of my daughter who was away at MIT and I missed her so much. She had bought the DVD for me, and we had watched it together countless times prior to her leaving for Cambridge.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top