• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

What? No Resolutions?

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
I know most of you are having too much funn to think about such things....but tomorrow's a New Year....what's on your Resolution list?

220.jpg
 
No resolutions for me!!! I used to make them EVERY year, basically the same ones. Most I did not stick with, them I felt guilty, then I felt weak, then I felt like a loser, who needs that crap! :D
 
DD - I just resurrected the sowell thread, because some of our health goals are there.

I agree with dbuck, setting the same goals year after year, and then never meeting them is a real downer.

But our health goals are important enough that we talk about them often on sowell, so why not continue with our usual discussion?

also, I like this NY resolution thread, because some of our goals may not be health related. Let's see. I have two goals for this year:

one of my goals is to re-do all my addresses/phone numbers!!! putting everything in one place on computer, and making it easy to retrieve, print, etc.

the other is: hand write more letters and cards to friends and family. I so love getting a letter or card from friends, but I hardly do this anymore except birthday cards.
 
Last edited:
But, I am going to lose 10 pounds, that's not a resolution, just a fact. So, I will be joining SoWell on the 8th.
 
DD - I just resurrected the sowell thread, because some of our health goals are there.

I agree with dbuck, setting the same goals year after year, and then never meeting them is a real downer.

But our health goals are important enough that we talk about them often on sowell, so why not continue with our usual discussion?

also, I like this NY resolution thread, because some of our goals may not be health related. Let's see. I have two goals for this year:

one of my goals is to re-do all my addresses/phone numbers!!! putting everything in one place on computer, and making it easy to retrieve, print, etc.

the other is: hand write more letters and cards to friends and family. I so love getting a letter or card from friends, but I hardly do this anymore except birthday cards.

:clap_1: :clap_1: I see!!

And, as you can see, I'm still bored!
I guess my #1 Reso is to quit smoking without gaining 150 lbs.
That is my goal today....to get a plan.
Ciggies go up a buck a pack tomorrow!! :bang:
I love your more handwritten letters and cards reso. This is an absolute do-able one!! I will be checking my mailbox every day!!
I'm off to the SoWell thread!
 
DD - you are so good about sending out cards, it makes me feel special all because you are thoughtful. you'll be my first written card/note of the year. not that it will be any longer than this post!

you do inspire, my friend! mangy too - she's ever the thoughtful one..
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top