• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Where is the fire?

New posts
It's a joke. 4:20 is a marijuana reference.

That one went right over my head.:blink: Remember, I'm outta the loop on those types of things, for 3 reasons.:wave:

I was literally driving by those areas at those times.
 
Last edited:
Does anyone else remember a time when fire depts provided pet finder decals for homeowners to display so responders would know that animals were inside when a fire occurred? Everytime I am coming home and see the plumes of smoke(although it's usually the planned burns) I worry that it is my house and that my animals won't be saved.
 
You probably know where I found the 1620

Yep.

Does anyone else remember a time when fire depts provided pet finder decals for homeowners to display so responders would know that animals were inside when a fire occurred? Everytime I am coming home and see the plumes of smoke(although it's usually the planned burns) I worry that it is my house and that my animals won't be saved.

Have you considered a sign?

You can also purchase them here.
 
Go to SWFD.org and click on petinfo top right corner and i think you can get free ones there. If not i read in the paper sometime ago that Walton County Fire Rescue (North Walton) was giving them out
 
These aren't really fires as that conjures up images of forest fires. They are controlled or prescribed burns.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top