• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Erica Stone

Beach Crab
May 18, 2020
Seagrove
I feel so uncomfortable even asking this question... In the 17+ years we have spent time vacationing and living on 30A... I have never witnessed what I witnessed tonight near the Inlet Beach access... this brings me to ask this question...

are there beach protocol/guidelines in place to keep our beaches "family friendly"? If so, who do we report lewd behavior to?

Tonight our family went to Inlet beach to take a walk before sunset.... there was a large group of young women undressing on the beach... changing into thong after thong and having lewd photos taken in the ocean by male photographers. They were positioned right next to the walkover so it was impossible to avoid. It was shocking and horrible to see with young children in tow. This has always been such a safe place for families to come where children can be children... it's NOT Miami Beach... Please tell me there is something in place to control this... before it gets out of control?

Again, I feel uncomfortable even having to approach this subject... but I do feel it needs to be addressed.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
I would have felt justified calling the cops. We haven't had a nude beach in twenty years.

bob1

Beach Fanatic
Jun 26, 2010
Nudity is over rated and over valued. And yet I find it disturbing that we' have created a society in which people are shocked or horrified by a body.

Especially While gore and violence does not cause any notice.

Matt J

SWGB
May 9, 2007
Nudity is over rated and over valued. And yet I find it disturbing that we' have created a society in which people are shocked or horrified by a body.

Especially While gore and violence does not cause any notice.

Welcome to the puritanical south.

Poppaj

SoWal Insider
Oct 9, 2015
Someone should contact our representative Matt Gaetz about nude young girls on the beach and let him give them a good come to Jesus talk on family values.

Imperialegg

Beach Comber
Aug 9, 2018
Inlet Beach, FL
I feel so uncomfortable even asking this question... In the 17+ years we have spent time vacationing and living on 30A... I have never witnessed what I witnessed tonight near the Inlet Beach access... this brings me to ask this question...

are there beach protocol/guidelines in place to keep our beaches "family friendly"? If so, who do we report lewd behavior to?

Tonight our family went to Inlet beach to take a walk before sunset.... there was a large group of young women undressing on the beach... changing into thong after thong and having lewd photos taken in the ocean by male photographers. They were positioned right next to the walkover so it was impossible to avoid. It was shocking and horrible to see with young children in tow. This has always been such a safe place for families to come where children can be children... it's NOT Miami Beach... Please tell me there is something in place to control this... before it gets out of control?

Again, I feel uncomfortable even having to approach this subject... but I do feel it needs to be addressed.
You report it to the Walton County Sheriff Office. It violates a lot of ordinances such as this one: THE WALTON COUNTY PUBLIC NUDITY ORDINANCE; Its is a misdemeanor punishable by $500 fine or up to 60 days in jail. https://www.co.walton.fl.us/DocumentCenter/View/1365/1997-27?bidId=