NoHall
hmmmm......can't remember
:roll:Clearly, you need to be tutored in how to work it Skunky. Always, always hide extra beer to refill the fridge, and throw your empties away in the neighbors can. It really won't hurt your computer to shove it in the freezer for just a few minutes to cool it off. Then meet them at the door with there favorite beverage, declarations of adoration and how much they've been missed. If further diversion tactic are required.......you're resourceful and will do well in this area. Good luck. :leaving:
This is scary. I'm so glad I live by myself so I don't have to do these sort of evasive maneuvers!


:funn:
...And just how many degrees do you have, skunky??? Oh, you slept through Common Sense 101, I see!
Now, jdarg I had a tear in my eye reading the backpack story. I can just see Princess Kates face when he walked in with it. How sweet!!!!