• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Who will win Florida Governor's race?

New posts
I see Rick Scott won the Florida governor's election. Oh my, oh my. Now we may get more jobs and become more like Texas...progressive in a positive way. Pity. Oh, and congratulations GOVERNOR Scott!!!!
 
I see Rick Scott won the Florida governor's election. Oh my, oh my. Now we may get more jobs and become more like Texas...progressive in a positive way. Pity. Oh, and congratulations GOVERNOR Scott!!!!

I'm guessing none of your kids or grand kids live here or you wouldn't be nearly as chipper.
 
Like Texas? Someone needs a big dose of reality.
 
Local and Bob, is Scott slimy? Yes. Is he personally guilty of the Medicare fraud? No. Was he charged? No. Did he, as the CEO, want to fight the charges? Yes. I understand why people don't like him, but using lies to discredit him isn't the answer either.

Jeb Bush isn't looking so bad, is he?
 
Local and Bob, is Scott slimy? Yes. Is he personally guilty of the Medicare fraud? No. Was he charged? No. Did he, as the CEO, want to fight the charges? Yes. I understand why people don't like him, but using lies to discredit him isn't the answer either.

Jeb Bush isn't looking so bad, is he?

People forget, yes Scott made money off of HCA, but he also cofounded Solantic, and AHN whcich became Discovery Health Channel. Damn successful business people.
 
I've said it before, even a state who would re-elect Mitch McConnell wouldn't let Rick Scott back in . Glad he made so much money defrauding Medicare so he had plenty to spend on his campaign. People are so quick to gripe about welfare fraud, when white collar criminals and abusers of the system like Rick Scott cost us all so much more money.
 
I've said it before, even a state who would re-elect Mitch McConnell wouldn't let Rick Scott back in . Glad he made so much money defrauding Medicare so he had plenty to spend on his campaign. People are so quick to gripe about welfare fraud, when white collar criminals and abusers of the system like Rick Scott cost us all so much more money.

Are you being obtuse on purpose? do you have actual facts to back up your repeated factually incorrect statements?
 
good Ole Charlie trying to AlGore it up in Broward county last night was terrific fun to watch

poor people don't create jobs, just throwing that out there for the whimpering sycophants
 
Jdarg, I could get nasty and say some things I would regret so instead I'll just say we disagree on which political spectrum is best for the state and nation. If you accept what happen under Obama and Christ, fine, that is your perogative. Charlie Christ made a decision that affected me and thousands of others personally and that is why I didn't vote for him. He is a self centered opportunist, IMO. Are there white collar criminals? Sure, and also those who scam governmental programs and defraud the ordinary taxpayer. There are those who pay absolutely not one cent of federal income tax yet have the nerve to complain about what the government gives them. There are plenty of abusers of the system on both sides of political spectrum. So now that the Republicans have both houses and 387 bills passed by the house can finally see the light of day, let us see what their plan going forward is. It is my opinion it can certainly be no worse than what we have seen in the last two years with Harry Reid at the helm.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top