• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Who's In?

New posts
Cork On the Ocean said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She was gonna leave tomorrow but she's gonna be pretty hung over, I'm sure. Her room has a queen and a single bed and she crashed on the single after I fixed the queen so nice for her. She's out of it but remembered her password thank heaven :floor:

She will :wub: you tomorrow!!!! :rofl:
 
Cork On the Ocean said:
Rita was reading the All night postathon thread at 3:56 Wonder why she didn't post. there's gonna be some people freaking out tomorrow.:funn:
\
I just saw she is on right now! Hey Rita!!!!
 
Well shoot or poot! We got in yesterday afternoon and I had a hissy fit for gttbd to get my Mac set up so I could play.

Decided to take a short nap because I was exhausted! Woke up about 6:45 am. :bang: I had my 'tar and everthing! Dam# it all!
 
gotothebeachmom said:
Well shoot or poot! We got in yesterday afternoon and I had a hissy fit for gttbd to get my Mac set up so I could play.

Decided to take a short nap because I was exhausted! Woke up about 6:45 am. :bang: I had my 'tar and everthing! Dam# it all!

We missed you!!
 
destindreamin said:
We missed you!!

Well looks like you all had lot's of funn. :biggrin: That'll teach me to be old and tired at the same time!
 
gotothebeachmom said:
Well shoot or poot! We got in yesterday afternoon and I had a hissy fit for gttbd to get my Mac set up so I could play.

Decided to take a short nap because I was exhausted! Woke up about 6:45 am. :bang: I had my 'tar and everthing! Dam# it all!

We missed you! 30Gay thought he was gonna come on at 3:45 and take the short cut too but no way.... Had to be Drinkin, smoking and getting wild all night :floor:
 
jdarg said:
You win the best avatar award!!:wub:

Mr Camifunn aka Mr Bye-Bye will be joing us here in SoWal on Friday! Can't wait. :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top