• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Who's In?

New posts
Those were really yours? :clap_1: :floor:
 
I'm really confused! Alli showed a pic of her boobies? Get out!!:floor: Am I reading these posts right, or did y'all totally lose me about 100 posts ago?
 
Cammifunn :wub:

Like gttbm I was asleep early ... 9 p.m. central. :oops: I was hoping to hang out for a couple of hours but evidently there was no way I could have kept up with you! I'm more of a lurker than a poster when it comes to this type of thing :oops:, but I'm sorry I missed the opportunity to go over to Cork's last night and see the early stages. Y'all are too much. :floor: I can't believe how long Tootsie held out! :shock:
 
jdarg said:
I'm really confused! Alli showed a pic of her boobies? Get out!!:floor: Am I reading these posts right, or did y'all totally lose me about 100 posts ago?

Oh now I get it! :shock:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top