• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Who's In?

New posts
Cork On the Ocean said:
I think COS is still going strong.

Who Me?:biggrin: I am, my computer is in and out. I think I need to add more memory to this thing. It must be on the verge of exceeding it's capacity. It is running slow, then normal, and then slow again. I am here though!
 
Cork On the Ocean said:
You're right :eek: That leaves us a half hour. She really did good. I actually expected my team to be up till 3AM. That's what I told them earlier. WRONG

Well, did they partay alittle too hard, alittle too early? That could do it!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top