RiverOtter
got any pics?
Smiling JOe said:So we shouldn't be opening RiverOtter's links to movies, eh? :funn:
Holy Crap! No more fun or funn pics or videos for a while. This stinks! Strickley business for a while

Smiling JOe said:So we shouldn't be opening RiverOtter's links to movies, eh? :funn:

RiverOtter said:Holy Crap! No more fun or funn pics or videos for a while. This stinks! Strickley business for a while![]()
jdarg said:This must be the Man's fault!

kurt said:http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/advisory/912840.MSPX
You should always have your computer set for automatic updates daily for windows and spyware and anti-virus software.
You know, I used to really scoff at women who had plastic surgery; just couldn't understand it. Then I got older, and looked at myself from the vantage point of a 30-something, now 40-year-old, woman after birthing 4 children, and I stopped being so judgmental. But I still believe it's the wrong choice for me.Ocean Lover said:Oh how sad. I would think at age 37 you might be comfortable in your own skin by then. But maybe having 3 kids changed her body and she wanted it back the way it was before kids?![]()
Beach Runner said:The Microsoft patch is available! Go to www.microsoft.com and download it.
Now LL can look at his pix again and Google freely. ;-)