• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

WMF Exploit Warning

New posts
kurt said:
They ain't got no internet in Nashville?
:idontno: That's what I was thinking...
 
kurt said:
They ain't got no internet in Nashville?

Heck yes! More'n'at! They got dese places dat serve reallllll hot coffee. I can't wait to go der.
 
Kimmifunn said:
:idontno: That's what I was thinking...

Ok no promises but I won't have internet in my house yet so we won't have these wonderful late-at-night convos.
 
whiteyfunn said:
Ok no promises but I won't have internet in my house yet so we won't have these wonderful convos.
Boo hiss.

Can I tell you I still haven't upacked. My clothes are just piling up on my chaise. I need to find a guy who will come clean and do my laundry. And dishes.
 
Kimmifunn said:
Boo hiss.

Can I tell you I still haven't upacked. My clothes are just piling up on my chaise. I need to find a guy who will come clean and do my laundry. And dishes.

Boo Hiss. heehee hee hee. I love saying that!
 
Kimmifunn said:
Boo hiss.

Can I tell you I still haven't upacked. My clothes are just piling up on my chaise. I need to find a guy who will come clean and do my laundry. And dishes.

Do you own a whip? :funn:
 
Don't worry. You know I wish I had the power to look at my clothes and they would put themselves in a suitcase. Bibbity bobbity boo!
 
kurt said:
Do you own a whip? :funn:
Kurt. What do you think. It's in the same drawer as... and .... and.... and the....and my ....s
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top