• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Worry!

New posts
politics and religion or death and taxes??

Your 'tar leaves me in an emotional conundrum. I go between smiling back at him, feeling sorry for him, being creeped out by him, and wanting him to go away. Then I end up smiling at him again.

Terribly uncomfortable, or terribly funn?
 
Your 'tar leaves me in an emotional conundrum. I go between smiling back at him, feeling sorry for him, being creeped out by him, and wanting him to go away. Then I end up smiling at him again.

Terribly uncomfortable, or terribly funn?


:lolabove: :floor: :floor: :floor:
 
Your 'tar leaves me in an emotional conundrum. I go between smiling back at him, feeling sorry for him, being creeped out by him, and wanting him to go away. Then I end up smiling at him again.

Terribly uncomfortable, or terribly funn?
"He" is about to go away....for all the right reasons! He's been on TV. Conundrum is an excellent blended white wine.
 
Last edited:
"He" is about to go away....for all the right reasons! He's been on TV. Conundrum is an excellent blended white wine.

Ooh! Alcohol covers a multitude of sins! :D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top