grace
Beach Fanatic
Of hat bands? I'm all stocked up, thanks.If it makes ya feel better I do free delivery.![]()
I think them moccasin bands would clash with my fancy alligator boots any hows.
Of hat bands? I'm all stocked up, thanks.If it makes ya feel better I do free delivery.![]()
I'll show you mine if you show me yours...
![]()
From a distance, this male Fiddler Crab blends in really well to the Oak leaves.
![]()
Green Anole
![]()
(Non-poisonous) Corn Snake
![]()

I was much closer to the snake when I almost stepped on it.OMG. I got the heebie jeebies from the snake pictures. Please be careful. You're awfully close to those.
Did that to a Black Racer (snake) a couple of weeks ago. I should really start drinking my coffee PRIOR to walking the dogs.

shot.I didn't have time to change lenses, and the telephoto was on the camera, so I used it. I was probably no closer than 5 ft, which is about the minimum focal distance for that lens, when I took the photo, and the morning was cool, so the snake wasn't moving very fast. If it had been in the day time, I would have never had the chance to take the photo.How close were ya to that snake SJ?or did you use a telephoto lens?
shot.