• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Yippee! Yahoo! Guess what I got for Valentine's!

New posts
destindreamin said:
Yes, I guess I have to say that he does listen every now and then! He's a peach!

It's because you cleaned out that office/craft etc etc room.. I am jealous!!! I wish I could join you!!!!! We would have so much funn!!! That Mr. DD is a darling!!!!!
 
I'm glad I saw this thread...I never have heard back from my landlord!!!! thanks...it reminds me to call today!
 
Wonderful gift.....be extra nice to mr. dd. :wub: He sounds like a good guy.
 
destindreamin said:
An April ticket to SoWal! :clap_1: It's sort of a Valentine's/Birthday present all rolled into one--but that's ok with me! When should I go? What should I take? What should I wear? Whom shall I see? I'm coming solo unless I can get my friend to come along. I'm sooooooooooooo excited!




Ok Destindreamin, April 19th is my birthday.....I will go with you :biggrin:
I think I need to start buttering up the hubby!!!!! ;-)
 
destindreamin said:
Let me know when you find out--would hate to go and not see you!

:clap_1: ...landlord just called...renters are out...Kitty is in!!!! April 2 - April 30!!!!

dd...have you decided yet?
 
Miss Kitty is April a good time to be in sowal???? maybe I could spend my b-day weekend on the beach ;-) how warm is it?????
 
seagrovelover said:
Miss Kitty is April a good time to be in sowal???? maybe I could spend my b-day weekend on the beach ;-) how warm is it?????

Isn't any time a good time to be in SoWal?

I have been there in April several times - sometimes it's hot , other times a little chilly on the beach.
 
shakennotstirred said:
Isn't any time a good time to be in SoWal?

I have been there in April several times - sometimes it's hot , other times a little chilly on the beach.


You know what? you are exactly right!!!! it's not really about the weather, its about just getting away!!!!!!!!! :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top