• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Yippee! Yahoo! Guess what I got for Valentine's!

New posts
seagrovelover said:
You know what? you are exactly right!!!! it's not really about the weather, its about just getting away!!!!!!!!! :wub:

You are brilliant!!!! I think you should come down!
 
seagrovelover said:
You know what? you are exactly right!!!! it's not really about the weather, its about just getting away!!!!!!!!! :wub:

You got it. When I was there last April, it was very windy one day & a little chilly on the beach. A bird pooped on me & I said this is still much better than being at the office!!
 
shakennotstirred said:
You got it. When I was there last April, it was very windy one day & a little chilly on the beach. A bird pooped on me & I said this is still much better than being at the office!!

:floor:
 
CastlesOfSand said:
It's because you cleaned out that office/craft etc etc room.. I am jealous!!! I wish I could join you!!!!! We would have so much funn!!! That Mr. DD is a darling!!!!!

:floor: CoS! I know..I wish ALL the Texgent gulls could go! yes, mr dd is wonderful! I seem to remember throwing a little hissy fit last fall when he wanted to go to Fla. by himself--he's such a better person than me! :oops:

seagrovelover: come on!! would love to help you celebrate your birthday! we can celebrate mine early too!

miss kitty: glad those renters are OUT! I'm really leaning toward the 19-23. I am going to bring my friend Summer, who is like my other daughter, gorgeous and just found out she has MS. She needs some time on the beach--even if it's chilly--and she needs some funn! (she's a really funn gull!)
 
destindreamin said:
:floor: CoS! I know..I wish ALL the Texgent gulls could go! yes, mr dd is wonderful! I seem to remember throwing a little hissy fit last fall when he wanted to go to Fla. by himself--he's such a better person than me! :oops:

seagrovelover: come on!! would love to help you celebrate your birthday! we can celebrate mine early too!

miss kitty: glad those renters are OUT! I'm really leaning toward the 19-23. I am going to bring my friend Summer, who is like my other daughter, gorgeous and just found out she has MS. She needs some time on the beach--even if it's chilly--and she needs some funn! (she's a really funn gull!)

Some good gull funn is just what y'all need! I think Donna is around then as well! I need to go fill out the calendar!
 
shakennotstirred said:
You got it. When I was there last April, it was very windy one day & a little chilly on the beach. A bird pooped on me & I said this is still much better than being at the office!!

A bird pooped on you? In the movie Under a Tuscan Sun, that was good luck! :clap_1:
 
Mermaid said:
A bird pooped on you? In the movie Under a Tuscan Sun, that was good luck! :clap_1:
It is supposed to be good luck. I've been pooped on 2 times. :roll:
 
Mermaid said:
A bird pooped on you? In the movie Under a Tuscan Sun, that was good luck! :clap_1:

I have heard that as well but always wonder whether someone made that up to make the person who got pooped on feel better. I am still waiting on my winning powerball ticket. ;-)

K-funn - I think that was my third time. I wonder why the birds are singling us out!
 
Sueshore said:
Some good gull funn is just what y'all need! I think Donna is around then as well! I need to go fill out the calendar!

Maybe Donna could tell us some more good stories! :clap_1:
 
destindreamin said:
Maybe Donna could tell us some more good stories! :clap_1:

I think we should hold her hostage and make her tell us stories while we drive around on a scenic tour!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top