• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

your first cd

New posts

audie

fartblossom
i was just reading an article about how the compact disc was invented 25 years ago this month. does anyone remember the first cd they ever bought ?

mine was stars by simply red

SimplyRed_Stars_1991_17-02-04.jpg
 
Great question! I remember mine, it was Bete Noire by Brian Ferry (Roxy Music). And coincidentally, that's my 'tar.
 
Very good question....but, how in the world do y'all remember the first CD you bought? I don't have the foggest idea. :idontno:
 
It was Garth Brooks I think. But don't be asking about the 8 track, or cassette tapes. :biggrin:
 
Very good question....but, how in the world do y'all remember the first CD you bought? I don't have the foggest idea. :idontno:
I guess I"m kind of a geek when it comes to music. I actually remember my first album I bought! Grand Funk's E Pluribus Funk. :blush:
Even Mr. JR remembers his too, The Fifth Dimension. Quite a contrast in our tastes at that time. :cool:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mine was Linda Rondstadt's Cry Like A Rainstorm, Howl Like The Wind.
Hubby's was a Willie Nelson greatest hits album.
 
for some reason i only remember my first cd ... i do know one of the first albums was a gene autry album that had rudolph on it...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top