• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

your first cd

New posts
I do remember and now I am so embarrassed but hey- I was a kid ;) I bought it with my Turtle's token my brother had gotten me for my bday- he was so ashamed...

Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch! :blush:
 
Last edited:
First 45: Crocodile Rock

First vinyl album (not counting the Disney ones my mom bought me): Bay City Rollers

First CD - my bf at the time bought my first CD player and a CD to go with it - Phil Collins, No Jacket Required.

I remember we were all enthralled on how clear the sound was on a CD - and you could listen to it in the car, AND you could skip to the track you wanted!!!

Our kids are SO spoiled...:blush:
 
I don't recall the first CD or cassette which I purchased, but my first 8-track album was Michael Jackson, "Off the Wall."
 
I don't recall the first CD or cassette which I purchased, but my first 8-track album was Michael Jackson, "Off the Wall."

CD: Bruce Springsteen. :wub:

SJ, I still have my vinyl album of Michael Jacksons "Off The Wall".
 
My daughter just produced her first cd...her art is also on the cover ...so (your first cd) caught my eye.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:


Proud MaMa :wub:
 
Ok. New Kids On The Block - Hanging Tough. I was pretty upset that Christmas because I wanted a 'double' tape boom box. But I got a CD player instead. What can I say? My parents where ahead of the times!:roll: :roll:
 
Very good question....but, how in the world do y'all remember the first CD you bought? I don't have the foggest idea. :idontno:

Me either dbuck. :confused: I do however remember the first 45 I bought. For you youngens that's a big black cd with a big hole in the middle of it.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top