• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

shankickit

Beach Crab
Jul 20, 2023
Inlet Beach, FL
As a passionate soccer enthusiast and a former collegiate soccer player, I bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the world of soccer coaching. With a lifelong commitment to the sport, I understand the importance of honing your footskills, mastering ball control, and refining your shooting technique to become a standout player on the field.

About Me:

I started playing soccer at the age of 5, and my journey led me to become a center midfielder and forward throughout my soccer career. I was fortunate to play D2 collegiate soccer and even served as the team captain at Palm Beach Atlantic University. From day one I was taught the importance of setting aside time every day to work towards the goal of becoming a high-level soccer player. I feel that it is now my time to help others work towards their goal of playing high-level soccer through my training academy.

My Approach:

I offer personalized 1-on-1 and small-group training sessions that are designed to help you reach your soccer goals. With a strong emphasis on footskills, ball control, and precision shooting, my coaching methods are rooted in a deep understanding of the game. I know what it takes to succeed on the field, and I'm committed to helping you develop the skills and confidence you need to excel.

Educational Background:

In addition to my soccer expertise, I hold both a bachelor's and master's degree in elementary education. This educational foundation allows me to approach coaching with a structured and effective teaching style. I understand how to communicate complex concepts in a way that is easy to understand and apply, making the learning process enjoyable and productive for all ages.

I'm proud to serve the 30A area of Florida, where I offer soccer training sessions that are not only fun but also focused on skill development. If you're a young aspiring soccer star my sessions are tailored to meet your specific needs.

Let's take your soccer skills to the next level together. Whether you're looking to improve your footskills, ball control, or shooting precision, I'm here to help you become the best player you can be. Let's kick off your soccer journey with dedication, passion, and a commitment to excellence.

Please reach out to me directly if you are interested in getting started.
Shannon Berg
shannon.berg16@gmail.com43346082_2187008161350569_4967556228206034944_n.jpg