• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
We saw many people come through check in yesterday, but today will probably be even busier. By the way, the official merchandise for 30A Songwriter's Festival will be available at only the WaterColor check-in for the festival, while supplies last. Tee shirts were flying off the shelves yesterday, so if you want one, don't wait around to buy one.

Alys Beach

Beach Fanatic
Sep 13, 2006
www.alysbeach.com
On the menu at caliza this weekend!

ON THE MENU AT CALIZA THIS WEEKEND!

We have great music line up and delicious treats!

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evening from 6:30pm - 9:30PM, we'll feature

Seafood Gumbo $7
or
Shrimp, corn, sausage, and potatoes $7

Place your order at the bar, which will have a great selection of beverages including hot chocolate and coffee.

Join us for Sunday brunch from 11-1pm featuring Ratatouille Frittatas with Arrugula $7

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Are you going to Songfest today or tomorrow??

Are you wishing you had an armband?

http://www.sowal.com/category/image-galleries/30A-Songwriters-Festival-2011

110114-grayton-003.jpg

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
We saw Shawn Mullins last night at a very packed Fish Out Of Water. He's a great story-teller and just love his gravely voice. We will probably see him again at Seaside this afternoon. Pandora's was hopping Friday night, and it looked like Caliza has been as popular as ever.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
A note from CAA

50356_130220925907_6300028_n.jpg
Thanks to everyone who was a part of the 2nd annual 30A Songwriters Festival presented by the Cottage Rental Agency and sponsored in part by Beaches of South WaltonASCAP!
and

The Cultural Arts Association thanks all the staff, volunteers, sponsors, venue partners, lodging partners, Festival goers and artists for making the weekend so special!

Here are some of the wonderful things being said by artists, volunteers and Festival-goers about the weekend...

"What an awesome weekend at the 30A Fest! Left the Cdn. snow behind for three days of amazing artists, soul-stirring songs, plenty of sunshine and smiles. Kudos to the organizers and volunteers! Got it on the calendar for next year!" - Henry Lees, attendee

"It is festivals like this that make me happy and proud to do the things I do. I can't wait until next year." - Benjamin Ryan Williams of The Shadowboxers, performer

"It was absolutely magical!!!" - Sheila Cox, attendee

"It was one of the best weekends of music I have ever been a part of! Thanks to everyone for making it so wonderful!!" - Jessica Cayne, performer

"Volunteering was a great experience. Looking forward to next year." - Kelly Rafferty, Festival volunteer

"Orchestrated magic, supercool, hospitable, soul of song." - Jeep Rosenberg, performer

Read more on our facebook page!

And stay tuned! We'll be setting up a gallery of pics from the weekend and an online merch store! We sold out of nearly every piece of merchandise during the Festival, but we're ordering more and it will be available here and at Central Square Records in Seaside.

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
May 8, 2007
Sowal
This is definitely one of my favorite 30A events - and was one hell of a great idea Jennifer had to get people into town in January!

Can't wait for next year! :D

And thank you to all the fantastic volunteers - I exhaust myself attending, so can't begin to imagine what organizing/riding herd on us is like! :love: