• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
I was recently contacted by a Realtor that has an investor wanting to purchase 8-10 homes, (not condos' or lots). The homes' must be 20% below apprasied value and in the price range of $500,000 to a million. This is their initial investment and most likely will invest in more homes in the higher price range at a later date. Please send me a pm if you have a property that meets this criteria. thanks

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
I was recently contacted by a Realtor that has an investor wanting to purchase 8-10 homes, (not condos' or lots). The homes' must be 20% below apprasied value and in the price range of $500,000 to a million. This is their initial investment and most likely will invest in more homes in the higher price range at a later date. Please send me a pm if you have a property that meets this criteria. thanks

The appraised value from this year or last year?

drivingtheview

Beach Lover
Oct 17, 2005
The homes' must be 20% below apprasied value and in the price range of $500,000 to a million.

What type of appraisal. Independent or tax assessor?

SHELLY

SoWal Insider
Jun 13, 2005
Me thinks they're just "farming" for names of desperate homeowners and info on properties to research which they'll pass along to those who may be perched.... and watching....and waiting....to pounce.

We're just now starting to see the ugly underbelly of this past frenzy--now, more than ever, one needs to be very cautious and ask lots and lots of questions.

Last edited:

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
Me thinks they're just "farming" for names of desperate homeowners and info on properties to research which they'll pass along to those who may be perched.... and watching....and waiting....to pounce.

We're just now starting to see the ugly underbelly of this past frenzy--now, more than ever, one needs to be very cautious and ask lots and lots of questions.

Agreed, what are your questions?

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005