• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

BJackson

Beach Lover
Jun 19, 2010
Blue Mountain Beach, Florida
[h=1]Longtime Walton County finance director resigns[/h]
March 20, 2012 4:45 PM

LAUREN SAGE REINLIE / Daily News
DEFUNIAK SPRINGS — Bill Imfeld, director of Walton County's Office of Management and Budget, resigned abruptly Tuesday morning after nearly 12 years.
His letter of resignation stated that he appreciated his time working for the county.
"Now, however, it's time to go," the letter read.
County Administrator Greg Kisela said Imfeld did not elaborate on his reasons or the timing of his departure.
Kisela said Imfeld was knowledgeable and professional in his position.
"We'll be sorry to see him go," he said.
Imfeld's last day with the county will be May 17.

happydays32

Beach Comber
Jul 21, 2010
a former FBI G-Man and military officer with a solid financial background. I believe he has the metal to be our next Walton County Sheriff. come on bill it's time to put an end to the banana republican Sheriff Mikkie Junta. i can assure you mine and the festus clan vote in the liberty community.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
There are a lot of places where Bill Imfeld will fit in. The sheriff's office is not necessarily one of them. Many of us do not have the vendetta against the sheriff that you so obviously have, festus.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
There are a lot of places where Bill Imfeld will fit in. The sheriff's office is not necessarily one of them. Many of us do not have the vendetta against the sheriff that you so obviously have, festus.

Festus's memory must be very short. Our current Sheriff is a light years improvement over his predecessor....

eagle eyes

Beach Crab
Mar 22, 2012
Bill Imfeld's 12 years speak for itself. Thank you Mr. Imfeld for the integrity you brought to this county. And I imagine you left on your terms-not theirs....Walton County has lost one of it's best and respected finance director ever..best to you and your future endeavors...how about county commissioner????? Lol..

Last edited:

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
County Commissioner? He'd certainly get my vote.