• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

NoHall

hmmmm......can't remember
May 28, 2007
Northern Hall County, GA
Who has time for current movies? I'm watching "Scrooged" while I work on my paper...

Actually, I went to a movie last Saturday for the first time since this summer (I think.) I went with one of my former high school kiddies to see "Enchanted." If you have ever loved a Disney movie (and I've loved a LOT of Disney movies) you'll get a kick out of it. There's an old Eastern proverb: "Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused." Disney's gang laughs at themselves, and it's terribly funny...

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
The other one who was excellent in this movie was Josh Brolin (at least I thought so!!) He was understated yet very powerful!

Chickpea I'm drawing a blank here. I am very familiar with Josh Brolin (and his dad!!) but I can't place him in this movie.:dunno:

Chickpea

Beach Fanatic
Dec 15, 2005
30-A Corridor
Chickpea I'm drawing a blank here. I am very familiar with Josh Brolin (and his dad!!) but I can't place him in this movie.:dunno:

He was the corrupt cop who (SPOLIER HERE _ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER!!!!!) threatened Crowe when he went into NY and who commits suicide in the end.

Franny

Beach Fanatic
Mar 27, 2005
Pt. Washington
He was the corrupt cop who (SPOLIER HERE _ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER!!!!!) threatened Crowe when he went into NY and who commits suicide in the end.

Yes now I can picture him! He was a nasty guy so I guess I didn't want him to be Josh Brolin!!!;-)