• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
Today was full of sunshine, GOM was beautiful, high of 80 and ONLY 47% humidity......

Oh how I luv this time of the year.....:D

CPort

Beach Fanatic
Feb 15, 2007
Clearbranch, Miss
i'm only wishing i could be in sowal in fall, but i have to say it's wonderful here too, great weather 70ish days and around 50 at night, no need for the ac or heat.:clap::clap::clap:

savvytangerine

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
30-A since before I could walk
Oh it is so nice here! Looking forward to this weekend and spending lots of time outside.

Lots of butterflies and dragonflies around my house right now too.

Really doesn't take much to make me happy. :cool:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Yep, today is the kind of day we all live for. Cool, clear and fabulous! Pea, Mr. Pea, Pea Bro, Pea SIL, Mr. K and I took a wonderful kayak trip with SJ as our guide down Western Lake through the passage way to the beach and then out in the Gulf! :clap: I wanted to go see steele mama at the Pink House, but pea was skeered of gators. Good times!

Made one mistake...drove back from the Publix through Seaside, completerly forgetting about the Wine-O fest. Two poor souls will come back to find their cars side swipped near Pensacola St. One looks undriveable. Reminded me of the poor Mermobile. :sosad:

Minnie

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
Memphis
Today was full of sunshine, GOM was beautiful, high of 80 and ONLY 47% humidity......

Oh how I luv this time of the year.....:D

What is GOM, tried for days to figure it out and gave up. :rotfl:

Miss Kitty

Meow
Jun 10, 2005
Gawsh, I feel stupid, duh!! a Blonde moment I guess, thanks Miss K.

The car swiping you were not involved were you. :shock:

Don't feel stupid, or alone. When I first looked at GOM, I thought it was some government term. ;-)