• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
I have a new product that really removes rust, or you dont pay. If you have unsightly rust problems inside or out give me a call. This product works on anything! Is the iron in the sprinkler system reeking havoc on your concrete or stucco, boats or cars. I got you covered. Is your current cleaning company not getting those glass shower doors clean? Well it works for that as well. Contact me Glenn at Lloyd's Cleaning & Maintenance to help you rid those rusty problems. I will set you up on a quarterly rust removal program so we can keep your stuff rust free.

Also our cleaning division is starting deep cleans to rejuvenate those season used units or homes. Our maintenance division is ready to make repairs from the rental season. Competitve pricing, and lots of references. We can handle it all with just one call. Cleaning and Maintenance estimates are free, so give us a call today and lets get that place back in shape.

Last edited:
By the way it is 100% GREEN! Biodegradable, and won't hurt any surface you put it on. I tried it on a blood stained sheet from a clients vacation rental and it removed it as well. It does say it can be used for removing rust from laundry, so I tried it on blood and it worked. That was just another example of us trying to save our clients money.

Rita

margarita brocolia
Dec 1, 2004
Dune Allen Beach
Back in 2004 a SoWaller named Hutch put us onto a product called Rid O Rust for use on rust stains from sprinkler water on our fence. It worked beautifully and was easy to use. It works on stains, not sure about actual rust though.

This is a different product, and I am quite sure no one else around here has it. The closest store you can get it in is 700 miles away. This stuff will make rust dissapear right in front of your eyes on most stuff. Wished I would have found his in 2004 though because this is the first product I have ever bought that does what is says, and it is GREEN. Give me a call and I will take care of the rust for you.

Last edited: