• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Our house is rented, so we are looking for an inexpensive place, 1-2 bedroom for a few days until we can get in to our house. Anywhere along 30-A is fine. Me, the wife, 2 kids and a small dog (8lbs, no shedding and well behaved of course) We rent our home out, so we know how to take care of a place. Please feel free to PM/email me if you have any suggestions etc. Thanks.

Demetrios: We stayed in a 1 bdrm / 1-1/2 bath condo with hall bunks in Cassine Station across from One Seagrove Place a couple of years ago. Very new....very simple....very comfortable. Not sure about the dog but you can ask. The owner's name is Hannah Hood (hannahhoekstra@earthlink.net). Here is a link to the condo:

http://www.vrbo.com/87176

Her rental calendar looks wide open so you might be able to work out a deal with her.

John LeBoeuf

GoodWitch58

Beach Fanatic
Oct 10, 2005
If Sea Bluffs in Blue Mt interests you; 2 bed; 2.5 bath, one tier back from the Gulf, let me know and I will put you in touch with the owner.